Chapter 5

• Dedicated to Josh Hutcherson

Chapter 5

(one year passes)

        Did I tell you that we just moved to California, in a house that used to be Ellen DeGeneres' house and it's really nice. The house we moved to, has a huge pool, three bedrooms, three bathrooms and a two car garage, it is also by lake. The only downside is we will probably need to travel more, and we will see our kids and family less because it's far from Kentucky, and that's where most of our family live. So at the pool one night it was just me and Josh and we decided to have our dinner out there by the poolside. We were eating sandwiches and chocolate covered strawberries yumm, then I tried to feed him the last one because he usually gets the last one and he didn't want it for some reason so I tried to shove it in his mouth. Did I mention Josh is a great cook anyways, the drawback of me pushing it onto him made us both tip over and I was on top of him and then he wraps his arms around me and carries me over to the water. I am sit on his lap and he is sitting on the side of the pool while we kiss with his feet in the water when he "falls in" OMG he is so strong, but he totally wanted to get me wet. After that I come bursting out of the water, letting out a low scream as I try to dunk him under but he just says "here I go" and I knew what he was going to do, honestly the cutest thing for a guy to do in the water is to lift the girl up and then kiss her when you have lifted her up high enough. Well he actually didn't do that exact thing but I was in the shallow end and I had my back towards him so he lifts me up from behind, of course I scream, and then turns around and sets me down. I turned around and his face was so close to my head so we smooched, then I jumped up and then he slid me back down into another kiss. I finally said "let's go to bed" and he started laughing "okay(wink wink)" and then I explained "no not what you're thinking because I am so tired" and then he said back "okay but I get to carry you and help you get ready" and I replied "I would love that".

        So we have had a lot of vacation time, but we should see our kids again because we haven't seen them in like two months, so we might go visit. The past three years we have had plenty of time to really catch up and get to have cute couple time. We even filmed a few cute couple videos, so we have had a great time to really understand each other and I also think since we have seen Tatum last, Josh has been a lot more cute to me, let me tell you of this one night when we went to a party. This one night we went to this party and we danced the night away, but at this party I decide I wanted to get completely drunk. I somehow remember that Josh drove me home, took my stilettos off, carried me all the way upstairs (bridal style, my fave), set me down on our bedroom carpeted floor, helped me take my black really tight fitted dress off, left me in my underclothes and smooched me goodnight. When I woke up the next day, I was cuddling a pillow, facing Josh, and then he questioned "what are you doing?" and I replied really sleepily "dreaming about you" then he laughed lightly and said "do you wanna make your dream come true?". Then I threw the pillow behind me and turned around to tease him then he said "hey" and he grabbed me from behind and I turned over and put my legs on him. He said teasingly "no you don't" and he gave my legs back to me and rolled over on top of me (and no he didn't go all the way gosh) he just kissed me and wouldn't stop. I could barely breathe but I didn't want to pull away because I secretly loved it. Finally he got off of me, I sat up and said "okay then, that was amazing", then I smiled and got up, and before I could lean back on the bed to give him a kiss, he said, "uh uh (like no)", and pulled me back to sit down on the bed, lay on his chest and I leaned up and kissed him. (GOD I love kissing when I am looking up) I got up and got breakfast ready for a change because I was motivated by him and I love it.

        We should really get another job soon, maybe a job other than just movie making because you now know that that changes him to much. I really miss Anikan and Tatum, so I told Josh that they should visit us so they can come swimming and see our house. Josh said that the kids are at his parents house so maybe they could fly them over here for a month then come back her and bring them back and I said that would be a good idea, so that's what we did. We decided that we should meet them and the dog at the airport so we got there and while we were waiting for them Josh said "are you exited?" I replied "well ya they are the best proof of our love" he said "yup" and at that moment I heard Tatum come running up and hugging Josh First and Anikan was texting and barely looked up, first I was mad but then I found out he was texting me. His text said "Hi mom I am glad to see u and I luv ya but I can't hug you guys rn b/c that would be embarrassing" and I replied "wow". Josh jumped in and hugged Anikan anyway, but he was ok with it, whatever there is that connection again. Then I said, "you guys wanna come see our new house", and they said sure, so Josh drove us up and Tatum and Ember were out of the car in a heartbeat of course, so Josh carried Tatum's stuff inside the house. We told the kids they could each have a bedroom since they are opposite genders and they are getting older and we have the space, they were so excited. Josh then said "we should all go for a hike" and I said seductively "mm sounds fun" and I smiled at him, then we gathered the kids and dogs and we were off. The kids were walking the dogs so Josh and I could hold hands, at one point we were running down this field of tall yellow grass and I tripped on a rock and fell and cut my leg on a twig I fell on at the bottom of the hill. Tatum and Anikan were playing with the dogs, but of course Josh comes running to my rescue as soon as possible, "trips" himself, and falls on top of me I scream out ,"oww", and the kids could see us so he just kissed me lightly, got off and said, "are you okay, let's see it", and I said shyly, "I think I will live", even though it really hurt, and blood was running down my leg. We have always been pretty brave, but in this situation it's cute to be weak so that's how I acted, and then he said, "whatever", and laughed as he rolled on me again, and then before he could kiss me, Boomer came running over to us, so the kids followed. Tatum asked,"are you okay mom?", and Josh replied. "she will be fine but I will carry her", (you do have to remember it was at least two miles till we got home) before he started carrying me he offered me his shirt to wrap around it, and as much as I wanted to see him with his abs again I said, "I'm Fine." He carried me home and dressed my cut (washed it, blew on it, and put a band aid on it) it stung so badly and then we watched the Goonies with the family while we got a whole couch to ourselves to cuddle, and the rest of the night was good.