Chapter 22 - Just Wait

I am so sorry for not updating for so long! I really don't have excuses, I just am not that much into writing in the summer I guess. Anyways, new chapter!
____

"Emily," Jasper said and shook me gently. "Emily."

"What?" I mumbled and opened my eyes. I jumped and Jasper's face, which was right besides me. "My god Jasper, you scared me!"

"You okay now?" He asked and placed his warm hand against my forehead.

I nodded and smiled. "Thanks to you guys."

Jasper smiled back at me and took his hand off of me. Helena and Kaden were sitting in the chair besides me watching television.

Kaden looked over and smiled. Helena did the same and continued to watch TV.

"So, what are we going to do now?" I asked and sat up. "I mean... We still have Abby. She could resurrect Harmon." I stood up and went into the kitchen. My throat was parched and I was starving.

"Hmm. What to eat, what to eat," I mumbled and opened the fridge. I chose some water and grapes.

"Well, I don't know," Jasper replied. "But I do know we are not safe here. Abby knows where we live now."

I nodded my head and walked back into the living room. Jasper sighed and looked back over to me. "We may need to move."

I sat down back onto the couch and shook my head. "We don't have enough money. We need to clean up the house before someone notices. There is blood everywhere."

I picked the grapes off of the vine and ate them. Then I drank the rest of the water and sat everything down on the coffee table.

"I know that." Jasper got up and sat next to me. "But what if Abby comes back?"

Helena and Kaden looked over to us and smiled. "Well, you got us!" They replied together.

I laughed. "Yep!"

Jasper smiled and their reply. "We have the book, right?"

"I don't know," I frowned.

Jasper sighed and patted my back. "Well. We'll just need to get it back."

Helena got up and walked over to us. "Em, the only thing we need to do now is kill Abby. We should stay here and wait for her to come to us.

"I agree," Kaden said and smiled. "Then we can be one big family again!" He laughed.

I smiled at him and turned towards Helena. "You have three rings. Where is the third one?"

Helena looked over to Kaden an sighed. "Honestly, I don't know. Abby probably has it or it's hiding somewhere. Once I get all of them I can go and protect the book."

I nodded my head in reply and laid back onto the couch. "Just wait. We will take back what is ours. Just you wait, Abby."
___

(Short chapter, sorry!)

End of book 1 everyone! Well, I hope you liked it. This was my first book ever written on wattpad, and I'm still not the best at writing. I'm so sorry this took for freaking ever to update! Book two will probably come out when school starts, which is in about two weeks or so. Stay tuned for that!

I will come back and edit everything. If things don't make sense, I'm sorry. I suck at details and putting my ideas out correctly. If there are errors, please point them out. It helps a lot.

Xoxo

-Chey