Chapter 4 - The Game

Once we got to my house, I went inside dragging Emily, Helena, and Abby with me.

"Jasper!" I yelled while walking in the living room.

All of the Kaden's friends were still here, playing around with fake guns like bandit and sheriff. Most of his friends were boys, but some of them were girls; Jasmine, Ruby, and Jocelyn are their names. The boy's names are Jimmy, Timmy (Twins), and Micheal.

"Emily, what-" Jasper stammered as he walked towards me, Helena, Abby, and Violet. "What are they doing here?"

"Like I said, we are going to play a game," I answered while walking towards Kaden and his friends. 

"Hey, Mommy!" Kaden chimed as he gave me a hug.

"Hey!" I smiled. "Okay, this isn't a normal game. But I bet we will have fun! Okay, everyone..." 

"Emily.." Helena worried as she grabbed my arm and dragged me to the kitchen. "What the hell? What happened to you?" Are you-" 

"Yes," I interrupted as I grabbed my arm out of her grasp. "I have everything I need."

I walked back into the living room as Helena gave me a frown.

Whatever. Who said they were my friends? I laughed. I just need Kaden and Jasper, no one else.

"Okay, everyone!" I giggled as Kaden's friends gathered around me in a circle. "Everyone please sit down, this will hurt a bit, so just stay still."

I hope you know your own cue, Mr. Harmon. I said to myself as Mr. Harmon appeared behind me, making me jump.

"Emil-" Jasper attempted to say before Mr.Harmon sewed his lips shut. "Mmmm." He gave me a sad, puppy-face like look before he went quiet.

"Mommy, what do you mean by it will hurt?" Little Kaden asked.

"Oh, just wait." I smiled.

"Oka-" He mumbled before getting his lips stitched. His whining made me feel sorry for him, but I did not care.

Mr. Harmon stitched the rest of their mouths shut and I walked into the middle of the living room.

"Okay everyone," I said sternly. "Your mouths are sewn shut. You can only say "I found a dead body" or "You're dead". You can only say "You're dead" once you've killed someone. If you try to say anything else, it won't let you. If you falsely say "I found a dead body" or "You're dead", you will be punished. You cannot tell someone that you are the murderer, and only the murderer will start off with a weapon. You can find weapons around the house. Also, try your best to hide. Once you are dead, you will turn into a ghost. There can only be one  winner."

I walked behind Helena and smiled "Good luck."

She grabbed me by my throat and slammed my head into the chair, knocking all of the breath out of me. She ripped the stitches off and held me tightly.

"What is wrong with you!" She yelled.

I just stared at her, not knowing what to say. 

Mr. Harmon came behind her and pushed her back into her chair. He put the stitches back on and froze her to the chair with his powers.

I caught my breath and stood back up, giving Helena a glare.

"Sorry about that," he apologized. "Now then, you will be unfrozen when we start. Good luck."

~~~

I just want to end off here because why not end off with a cliffhanger. XD

Word count; About 560.

Once again, thank you, Abby, for the amazing book cover. ^3^

Please point out any spelling errors.

A new chapter will be out in at least a week. c:

{Edited}