Hogsmeade

Walking down the cobbled streets of Hogsmeade, Hermiones arms hooked with mine, I look around sneakily in search of a tall, dreamy 7th year. Hermione notices my absence from the conversation, and starts to laugh in confusion. "Who are you looking for Ellie?" she asks, as I push open the creaky door of the Three Broomsticks. I shake my head uncertainly and give her a quick cheeky smirk, as she giggles more.

We spot Harry and Ron almost straight away, arguing over the share of sweets laid across the table. Taking a seat next to Harry, I grab a bunch of them, attempting to scoff them in my mouth before either of them can complain. As both of them grunt in despair, giving me the dirtiest looks they could muster without chuckling, I hear a sudden outburst of laughter from behind me.

Spinning around, I come face to face with Cedric, who's leaning against the doorway with a slight grin on his gorgeous face. I feel myself burn up, as I hide behind my hair in desperation, suddenly feeling abnormally self-conscious. Cedric gestures for me to talk to him, so I swiftly walk over, my hands clamped together with nerves. "Hey Cedric" I say, smiling awkwardly up at him due to my short height. "Hey Ellie, I'm about to go on a walk, want to join?" he asks, nodding his head towards the window, as snow softly plasters the ground. I hesitate, making eye contact with Hermione, who is pretending she's not listening in on the conversation. Trying to hide a grin, she nods excitedly, rolling her eyes as Harry glares at me and Cedric. Oh boy.

"Sure Cedric, let's go!"

Cedric guides me through deserted back passageways, where wizards are scarce and our voices echoes upon the walls of the shops. We talk for ages, about absolutely everything, our families, homework, Quidditch. It's almost like we've known each other forever, I feel at home ,comfortable in his presence.

A/N

This is quite a short chapter but im just trying to fill the gaps before I add any drama! I finally managed to update though, very sorry everyone, my Wattpad is a mess, which is making it very hard for my stories to upload :)) Im actually writing a new Jack Avery story, that should be up soon, so watch out for that kidz. Hopefully ill be able to update this again later alongside my Draco Malfoy story woooo!!