10.00%

finally we're here

-

sehun stood in the practise room, sweat covered his face and he was out of breath but he was persistent to finish this. the music begins again.

sehun put all his thought and concentration into the dance moves, for the first time in a few weeks his mind was completely clean of stressful thoughts.

and much to his surprise, sehun performed the dance perecftly, with ease, with zero mistakes.

letting out a breath of relief as the song came to an end, sehun laughed a huge smile on his face, he was just glad he finally got it.

feeling proud of himself and eager to tell someone the good news, the first person he thought to tell was the small puppy he called his boyfriend.

deciding to video chat, he opened the skype app, clicking on to baekhyuns profile 'byunpuppy', he chuckled at the username remembering fans accidentally gave him that idea during a vlive.

he pressed call and waited for his adorable face to show up on the screen. after two rings he answered but instead of baeks face, like he expected, sehun was met with cotton candy, or what looked like cotton candy.

then out of nowhere, he heard baekhyuns voice, "guess what sehun-ah?", sehun hummed in response, waiting for baekhyun to reveal himself.

he heard him giggle from the his side and smiled at the adorable sound.

suddenly, baekhyun zoomed out and he could finally see his face.

"I dyed my hair pinkkkk!!!!!!!!"

there was a huge smile on baekhyuns face, but it fell when he noticed sehun was quiet.

"you don't like it?"

truthfully, sehun loved it but he was speechless by how amazing baek looked that he had no words.

but realising baekhyun must think he hates it, he tries to get some words out.

"no! no of course I like! it's just w-wow, you l-look really amazing.."

baekhyun blushes scarlet at the youngers words, his cheeks brighter than his hair.

"thank you sehun-ah! now, did you call for a specific reason? or just to see my beautiful face?" baekhyun winked at the end of his question, making sehun laugh. he knew baekhyun was being sarcastic but he really did only video call to see his face.

"that is part of the reason, the other part is, I finally got the dance perfect! no mistakes!!! that's why I'm all sweaty and ew."

sehun sat down on the floor, his smile returning as he saw a grin appear on baekhyuns face.

"aww sehun-ah I'm so proud of you! didn't I tell you you could do it?" sehun nodded shyly, he did in fact say that.

now it was sehuns turn to blush, "awe are you blushing?"

sehun rolled his eyes, and played it off coolly, "pft, no? anyway I'll be back at the dorms soon, baby! I have to shower before I leave,"

baekhyun nodded his head, his hair bouncing as he does so, sehun couldn't help the smile that was on his face.

"I'm already in your room! or our room? I don't know, whatever it is, I'm here!" baekhyun stuttered out random words, his sentence slowly losing meaning, realising this baekhyun bit his lip, seeing sehun hadn't said anything yet.

he was staring at his boyfriend through the camera, just smiling, and it made baekhyun nervous.

"I'll meet you back at our room, after I shower!" baekhyun smiled, blushing when he noticed he said 'our room'.