Chapter 4

Hazel.............

"You two girls stay together and take care of eachother like real sisters, alright?", Mom said hugging me and Kim in an extra squeezy hug making both of us run for oxygen.

"Mom, please stop worrying about me. I'll be fine".

"I know sweety", she said giving another hateful glance at bare chested poster of Chris Evans, pasted parallel to the mirror in the closet of our dorm room.

It was a descent two seater with beds facing each other on the two corners

It was a descent two seater with beds facing each other on the two corners. The space between the two beds along the wall covered by a closed cabinet. A huge window laid right on top of the cabinet. Everything put up on the walls and the cabinet and floor was screaming feminine at its top of its lungs.

"Okay sweetie I'll be leaving now. You take care of yourself", mom said moving out of the room. I came out with her while Kim waited in the room.

"Oh no, you stay here only. I'll go on my own. You need to unpack and arrange your things before your dinner time", mom said patting my shoulders.

She is showing extra love and care today. Probably because now she is finally realising that we won't be seeing each other for a long time now.

"Ok mom, you call me once you reach home", I said waving at her as I saw her move out of the building.

God! I am missing home already.

"I am sorry Kim, my mom is just...", I said as soon as I entered the room.

"It's okay, I can understand. My mom was just as emotional as yours while dropping me off", she said tying her long straight black hair into a pony tail.

She seems like a nice girl. She is Korean American. Her grand parents moved in America after the division of North and South Korea.

I moved the biggest trolley bag which I had brought with me along the side of the cupboard and opened it.

"Phewwww", I already was exhausted with the journey.

"Here, let me help you", Kim said putting up her right hand in front of me, to pass her my clothes from the bag. This brought a smile on my face.

After around one hour both of us were lying on my bed completely drained out. I gave a quick glance all around the room. Everything was now arranged and looked absolutely perfect.

"I was moving back and forth in the corridor of the college like a headless chicken

......................................................................
"I was moving back and forth in the corridor of the college like a headless chicken. There were so many floors with so many rooms, and everything was just so similar like a maze. I looked back at my wrist watch once again and frowned, I had already wasted good fifteen minutes trying to find my class. I didn't want to be late on my first day at college. I tried asking few of the people around me but got the same reply from all of them, "Freshman year, go search it yourself".

Seriously like, not a single person has a heart in this college.

I decided to move faster and cover each floor myself, instead of wasting any more time asking these shit heads. With that thought I increased my pace, moving ahead with my eyes fixed on the top of the door of each classroom to read the room numbers.
I was around C5 when I bumped hard into someone, losing my balance and was about to fall down when another person held me from back saving me from the embarrassment.

I looked behind to see who he was. He was a tall guy, almost around my age. He had still held me up and was grinning showing his pearl white teeth in full glory.

"Thanks", I said standing up straight.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Can't you fucking see?", I heard the person in front of me scream at me.

He was a guy, taller than the other guy, with a well built physique and amazing features. He was wearing casual blue jeans and body hugging white t shirt, which complemented his worked out physique very well. In short, he was hot. Damn!

"Oh, I am so sorry. I was looking for the..." I was trying to explain to him the reason why I couldn't see him when he interrupted me in-between shouting at me again, "Oh fuck you. Get lost!"

I froze as soon as I heard those words. No one in my entire life has ever raised his/her voice on me like this. I felt humiliated and was now furious beyond words.

"How dare you could speak that to someone? Apologize", I demanded.

"Huh, are you for real? Go away!", He said sarcastically, trying to move out of my way but I moved towards him blocking his way.

"You heard me. Apologize for what you said".

"All right, if you insist", he said and then moved a feet away from me lowering his head, then he raised his head looking at me in my eyes and said at even louder voice than before, "Fuck you, you shit loaded bitch", and then pushed me out of his way moving ahead.

I turned around to grab a hold of him but the other guy stopped me and said, "Hey hey hey, calm down. I apologize on his behalf. He is going through a rough time so you know, he is not in a very healthy mental state now".

I was still mad, but this guy's kind words calmed me down a little and I realised the actual reason why I got in this situation at the first place.

"Er.. could you please tell me, where is H59?", I asked.

"Freshman year?", He asked pointing out a finger at me.

No, please not again.

I nodded in agreement.

"Come with me. We are classmates now. I am Rob by the way", he said giving his hand for a handshake, as we moved down the hall in the opposite direction of where I was going earlier.

We entered the class after walking around for another five minutes. Thankfully, professor had not yet arrived. I gave a quick glance all around the room to find a vacant seat. There was a seat at the front desk, I moved ahead and captured the seat before anyone else could, as I hate sitting at the back. I offered the seat next to mine to Rob, but he declined pointing his finger towards the last bench of the room. I followed his trail of sight, and there I saw Mr. Rude seated shamelessly after today's incident. I wonder how these two became friends.

I gave Rob a smile and then sat back straight. I took out my notebook and pen to make myself ready before professor would arrive.

"Excuse me, is this seat taken?", I heard some one. A cute boy was leaning towards me.

"Er.. nope", I said smiling at him.

He gave me a smile back before sitting next to me.

"Jacob", he said putting his hand forward for a handshake.

"Hazel", I replied greeting him back.

################################

Hi readers! How are you?

What are your views about this chapter?

Did you enjoy their first meeting???

Please vote and comment :)

Love you all 😘😘😘😘😘😘