Chapter 5

Arabella's P.O.V

I was walking up to the room which I am staying in, when Xavier ran up to me.

"Belle, please wait for one minute, I want to come and give you something, a birthday present please!" he said whilst holding my forearm. Gosh why am I feeling almost electricity racing through my veins?

"Okay, however, I am really tired so can we do it now please?"

"Just wait on your bed, I'll be in, in one minute." he said whilst walking away from the room.

I was sitting on my bed questioning why Xavier had a present for me, how he even had a present for me when he only knew it was my birthday 3 hours ago. I wonder what it would be like to have him as a boyfriend, I think he'd be able to love me fully.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xavier's P.O.V

Walking into my room, my thought was just on her, why is she so god damn beautiful and so intelligent. I would do anything to ask her to be my girlfriend, but I'm going to let her start this off.

Getting to my draws, I quickly took out the box and the rose and went back into Belle's room.

Walking into her room, she is sat on her bed waiting for me.

"I am so sorry I took longer than I thought, I had to go to the bathroom. I am so sorry!" I exclaimed too her as I walked closer.

"No, it is okay, when nature calls and all that" she said whilst giggling to herself.

"Well, Belle, I've got your present here, would you like the main present or the other one?" I said with my hands behind concealing her present.

"Well, can I have both?" She smirked to herself. "Actually, I would like the other one first please." she said whilst blushing, "You know you can come and sit with me."

I walked over to her and sat down with her.

"Well, here is your first present" I said whilst handing over her the red rose.

"Why have you got me a rose, I love it but why?" she said whilst sniffing it.

"Well, seeing how I am calling you Belle and beauty and the beast. Yeah, I was thinking, every time you see a red rose you can think of this moment, or of me." I said to her whilst rubbing my neck.

"You are nervous aren't you, don't worry, I love the rose and of course I will think of this moment and maybe you!" she said whilst giving me a hug, I wish she was closer to me than this.

"Well Belle, this is your main gift, I hope you like it." I said whilst moving my hand from my back and giving her the necklace.

"Oh my god, this is beautiful, is this really for me? No it can't be, this must of cost you millions, why?" she said whilst tears welling in her eyes.

"You are worth every penny I spent on that, and it is only as beautiful as you. Would you like me to put it on you?"

"Yes please, thank you."

She stood up with me following her, I moved her hair to the side and brushed my fingers over her neck, placing the necklace on her neck and clasping it together. Pushing her hair back into place, she turns around.

"I cannot express how much this means to me, thank you so so so much!" she said whilst grabbing me into a hug.

"Well, I'm going to leave now, so you can rest and we can continue the celebrations later" I said whilst kissing her cheek and was leaving whilst rubbing my neck. " I will see you in the morning."

"Xavier, wait!" Belle exclaimed and she ran up to me. She grabbed onto my shoulder and stood on her tippy toes and she kissed my cheek. "Thank you so much Xavi!"

"Xavi? I like it. Good night" I said at her door.

"Good night"

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Thank you for reading this chapter. If there is a mistake please let me know and if you have any contributions, I'll see what I can do.