The phone number

As I waited for Tiff to have her picture I was thinking about how magical that moment was and just how alive I had felt. As Tiff walked away from her picture she seemed as happy as I was. We were speachless I was so happy, we went straight down to the front so we weren't stuck at the back we had the best time and Ratliff came to me at the end giving me his drumsticks which was the best and Riker kept singing to Tiffany which was so awesome! What happend as Ratliff gave me the sticks took me by surprise he quickly leaned in and said don't forget your pocket now! I had no idea what he was on about and was shocked! As the show came to the end me and Tiff where so happy when they did the photo Riker and Ratliff came and stood with us which was awesome! Because we were at the fron it meant we would be coming out last. We decided to sit down by the barrier and catch up as we hadn't had chance yet. I told her what happened with Ratliff and her with Riker. I then got to the pocket bit which reminded me to have a look in my pocket and found a note on it, it read "Hi, this my number and there was his number, love Ratliff" Me and Tiff looked at it shocked I had no idea what I was going to do?!