Meeting the Rest Of R5

Short to keep you going!!

He pulled me around and said....

Hi, Leanne good to see you again I can't believe you wanted to see me again!

Of course, you are so kind and I love your personality.

With that I heard TIff let out a 'subtle' cough making me and Ratliff turn to face her. But the best part was stood behind her was the rest or R5, Ryland and Brandon and Savannah. Everyone stood there with their arms folded pulling faces at us. Ratliff dropped his hold on me and we both stood there completely worried with that Tiff burst out laughing then the others joined her leaving what I thought was me and Ratliff wondering what to do but he then started to laugh and I realized just how funny I must have looked! Once we all managed to get a hold of ourselves Ross turned and said

Well I am hungry and want to go bowling so if you don't mind me food is calling! Everyone started to walk off with Rocky grabbing Ratliff away from me, I knew I would see him again once we got their I caught up with Tiff who was walking with Rydel and Savannah, they had clearly started to make friends. As we started to walk Tiff left us and joined Ratliff.

TIFF'S POV

Hey Ratliff, sooooo do you like Leanne then? I said nudging him, making his face go brought red.

Maybe she is something out if this world that is for sure! But before you go winding me up what about you and Riker! He said winking at me.

Very funny, but seriously you and Leanne would be so cute! You know it!

Well can you keep this to yourself?

Sure what?

I think I really am head over heels in love with her. She really could be the one...

Aww well I ship it, Latliff for life.

With that we both started to laugh again not just because of that but also because Leanne had managed to trip and fall into this stall! I watched Ratliff laugh before running over to help Leanne up, they really were cute together!

LEANNES POV

Ratiff ran straight over to me I felt so stupid!

Leanne are you okay. He said helping me up.

Yes I am fine just made myself look stupid! Everyone had stopped and was laughing someone get me out of this!

Well I am sure you have done worse! You can tell me at the bowling place, if we ever get there why has everyone stopped?

Oh no reason I heard ryland laugh. I couldn't help but think he will pay for that!

As everyone walked up to the front of the bowling building Ratliff walked with me this left me with the biggest smile ever, could this day get any more perfect!