Cinema Part 1

In the end we decided to split into two groups. The group who wanted to go to the cinema was me, Ratliff, Riker, Tiffany, Ryland, Savannah and a few other people who I didn't really know everyone else wanted to go to the Fair that was around the corner. We decided that we would go and see a short film and join them there. 

The film we went and seen was some action comedy, we all agreed to stay away from Rom coms. It was really good and the theatre was almost empty. Me and Ratliff ran to the back knowing that we would have nobody join us and Tiff and Riker sat a few rows in front but on the other side. Everyone else claimed spots elsewhere, we were all pretty far apart and this meant we could have the alone time we all wanted. 

I sat with Ratliff and as the lights went down and the film started he leaned into me and said

Well finally we can have some alone time. With that he leaned in and kissed me, I started to kiss him back and our kiss was getting deeper. We kissed for what seemed forever when he then pulled away leaving us both breathless. 

(Slightly Different) Ratliff's POV

I have never felt so happy and right as I did now, she was the one I was sure of it! I didn't want to be with anyone else. The kiss was amazing I caught my breath back and straight away went in for more, it felt so right I never wanted this to end.

Sorry only short will write more soon promise! <3