Mornings

I woke up that morning to find Ellington Ratliff's arm around me and a smile on my face as I remembered what happened that night. I gently moved his arm and went into the bathroom I had a shower and got dressed. I then went and sat by the window sending Tiff a text and a snapchat of Ratliff asleep. She replied with a picture of her and Riker in bed saying if he isn't awake leave him a note and give us 5mins then you can come to our room if you want Riker says he has a lot planned!

I did exactly that knowing that if I shut the door loud enough he would wake meaning he should only be half an hour. As I walked across the hall to their room I knocked on the door to have Riker let me in saying Tiff's getting ready and hogging the straighteners! This made me laugh they were super cute together.

Hi Leanne make yourself comfy you can put the TV on if you like?!

Thanks.

Okay be back in 5 just having a shower and getting dressed ladies then Tiff I am taking the straighteners by force if I have too. Riker said winking at Tiff she just stuck her tongue out in a childlike way.

So Tiff you do.much last night after We left you? I said winking

Oh this and that haha what about you?

Similar story!

With that there was a knock on the door I was surprised it leads Ellington and he was already ready. Today was going to be great!