Chapter 1

Writers note: this is the first time I've done this so feel free to point out anything that's bad also my spelling is bad so... please forgive me (>~<)
----------------------------------------------

(your dream land)

Power! You need more your weak! You look around you to see nothing but dark purply blue sky with a dark black path. The voices are all around you as you listen to what they say you clench your fists 'I'll show you I am strong I will get more powerful and show you' as soon as you say those words memories started to take over your horror. A dark black dragon with white scales dotted around its body appeared and looked at you. Tears began to well up in your eyes as you force yourself to say the words 'senckalb' you look at him and go to put your hand in his head as he roars 'leave! At once!' Making everything shake and your ears to hurt, in reaction you cover your ears and fall of the path only to be awoken by distant screams.
Y/n P.O.V (out of dream land)

Quickly, I sit up and look at my surroundings. Im in the middle of a forest nearby a village, I look to my left to see a woman kneeling and covering her mouth about a meter away from me. I stand up and walk towards her with every step I made she slightly flinched, grabbing her by the collar of her shirt I lift her up "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!!" I yell at her and wait for a reply "I-I was g-getting s-some water m'am" she stuttered as she points at a jug on the floor. "You didn't see anything okay? If one person hears about this I will kill you ya got it?" I throw her to the floor and watch her scurry away. Sighing I grab my bag and walk towards the village. 'Shit I need to put my hud up before someone notices me again' I think to myself as I put the hud to my cloak up.

3rd P.O.V
Team Natsu had just taken on a job. However, besides Natsu, Happy, Erza, Gray, Lucy, Wendy and Carla they decided to bring a long Gajeel and his exeed Lilly just for the 'fun' of things. They had taken a job that stated that the Merciless Mage had been terrorising the village and is refusing to leave under any circumstances. "This should be easy one fire dragon roar should  knock them out" Natsu boasted as he walked along with his hands behind his head. "Aye!" Happy said cheerfully as he landed on Natsu's head. Everyone but Gajeel sighed at Natsu "Gajeel? Are you okay? Normally you have some sort of sarcastic thing to say" Ezra stated as she noticed Gajeel was looking into the forest confused "can you feel that? That magic power it must be them" Gajeel stated as he continued to stare into the forest.

Gajeel's P.O.V
I stand still and notice a figure standing in the forest with its back turned it looked as if they were talking to someone/thing. 'It's power is overwhelming' i think to myself, then I'm interrupted with Erza's voice which scares me a bit "Garjeel? Are you okay? Normally you have some kind of sarcastic thing to say" should I tell her? Of course I should "can you feel that? That magic power it must be them" everyone nodded signalling that's they could sense it too just as everyone sensed it the overwhelming magic power disappeared. But why? Who is that person?
----------------------------------------------
Writers note:  I don't know how long I shuld make the chapters so if you want them to be longer just say (^.^)