Chapter 8 part one

Y/n P.O.V
I wake up to bright lights and faint chattering. As I open my eyes I notice that I'm laying on someone's lap. 'Oh god who is it' my vision clears a bit and I see Gajeel looking down at me. "Finally your awake can we get on with the job" he says bluntly, his cheeks look a bit red 'is he slightly blushing' not noticing my cheeks go red and I quickly sit up colliding heads with Gajeel. "Oh no are you okay" I ask quickly in a state of panic. He looks at me confused "surely that hurt you more than that hurt me" he says. I look around the room to see everyone staring at me with wide eyes. Feeling a bit of pain on my nose and something trickling down my top lip I lightly brush my hand beneath my nose and look at my hand. Blood, and lots of it. In a quick state of panic I run into the bathroom and try to sort my bleeding nose out.

While I sorted it out I listened to the conversation they were all having.
"Gajeel what did you do that for?" Lucy questions angrily.
"It's not that I meant it" he replies.
"You have to be more careful you are the iron dragon slayer and she's..." Erza says but as she says it she pauses, 'oh yeah that's right I haven't told them what magic I use' at this point I was done and walked back out of the bathroom. "Don't blame Gajeel for it is the one who technically head butted him" I laugh as I sit down next to Gray.
Everyone looked at each other as if to tell each other not to say anything, "right! Are we all ready if so let's go" Erza says cheerfully, with that everyone stands up and we walk out of the hotel to the clients house.

The entire time walking there everyone was whispering to each other, my guess was they where talking about me because every now and again I would hear my name and someone would smack the person who said it on the back of the head. Not knowing that my facial expression had changed from happy to sad.

——————————————————
Sorry for the inconvenience and how I have split this chapter up but at the moment my wattpad has been having problems and won't let me wright how I want it

So I am sorry. Please accept my apology