Chapter 3

3rd P.O.V
Natsu and Gajeel nod at each other signaling that they both knew that wasn't the person they was talking to before. "Hey! So how about you tell us why your controlling this person" Gajeel yells out at her "hmm your smart, how about I put it plainly she has a tremendous amount of magic power and makes a fine specimen especially when she's so easy to control" she laughs. "you can't just go around controlling who ever you want" Natsu yells at her with anger in his eyes. "I don't need to when I've got her, she's the only thing I need and if I get bored it isn't like she can do anything she's wanted by so many people" y/n begin laugh sinisterly "I'll make a deal with ya.. if you can knock her unconscious you can have her". Just as she let her guard down Gajeel attacked "iron dragon iron club" his arm which was made of iron stretched out and hit y/n giving her no time to block she slid across the floor and hit a house. Meanwhile Ezra, Gray, Lucy and Wendy sit slumped up against a house trying to recover as they watched the fight with anticipation.

As y/n was getting up Natsu began his attack "fire dragon iron fist" Natsu's hand was engulfed with flames as he hit y/n sending her flying again. This happened for another 10 minutes with y/n fighting back every so often, as Natsu and Gajeel stand back to have breather y/n staggers towards them barely able to stand finally reaching them she goes to punch Gajeel but falls down in front of Garjeel. Y/n was on her hands and knees barely holding up when she starts to say a spell "4 planet.." before she could continue Natsu kicks her in the ribs making her scream in pain as she falls the floor. In an attempt to move away she try's to sit up but is grounded again by Natsu "if I was you I would stay down" Gajeel said as he looks at how pathetic y/n looks. Y/n suddenly begin coughing as a black mist comes out of her body and says "there we had a bet you can take this worthless piece of junk" it then disappears without a trace as it does. As it does Garjeel and Natsu turn around and begin heading towards there team mates when y/n says something "w-wait p-please" the two dragon slayers turn around in surprise, they thought she was unconscious. She sits up and looks at them with tears in her eyes "please d-don't l-leave me, hand me in to the magic council hand me over to the people that want me just please don't leave me here alone" she struggles to get up onto her feet but manages. But instead of walking to them she turns to her right and looks for her cloak which was about 2 meters away from her.

Gajeel's P.O.V
"Please d-don't l-leave me, hand me into the magic council hand me into the people who want me just please don't leave me here alone" I could see the tears welling up in her eyes as she began to get up and stagger towards something... the cloak. Before she reaches it she falls and try's to crawl only to run out of energy only centimetres away. I walk over and pick the cloak up making her look up at me with e/c sparkling eyes filled with tears.  "Pfft you should see yourself you look pathetic" I laugh holing the cloak above her. She reaches out to grab the cloak but doesn't reach "g-give it back" I laugh at her because of how short she is  when I see her staring at the 4 injured wizards "4 planet saver" she says before passing out I look at her with realisation that spell she was gunna do before was a healing spell me and Natsu look at each other with regret then at the now healed wizards we all look at each other and nod. I scoop y/n up wrap her up in her cloak and carry her back to our guild.

Y/n P.O.V
I wake up on the cold stone floor and look around there's a green haired guy an old midget and the team I was facing yesterday they notice that I'm awake and look at me without saying anything. I get up and notice the enchantment box around me 'damit, wait maybe I can break it' I pull my fist back and say "iron knuckles" as I say that my knuckles turn into iron and I punch the enchantment wall. "Ahhhh!" I scream and fall back as a pulse of magic energy goes through my body. "The amount of magic you use in your attack will be sent straight back to you causing you pain" the green haired guy states.

I look at them all with disbelief before I get on my knees and hang my head in shame. 'What if I tried to act sweet maybe then they'll let me out' I look up at them and smile "ice model" as I say this I make a woman that looks like gray's teacher and put it in front of me I scoot back a bit and Gray reaches in and grabs it. I take my backpack off and pull out a rare katana and lay it down I step back again for Erza to pick it up. For Wendy I say a spell that make a beautiful dress appear and land in her arms. "Lord fire dragon" I say as a miniature version of igneel appears in my hand I put him on the ground for Natsu and he excitedly grabs it. For Lucy I give her a designer key holder. The exeeds got there frav food. I then look at Gajeel "pure iron" a massive burger shaped piece of iron appears in my hand I offer it to him and he takes it . I then sit back down and lower my head "I apologise for the mess that I have made". Silence looms over the room until footsteps eco as they walk up the stairs leaving me alone. I look up "I guess this is what I deserve" I say to myself.

My cloak! Where is it! It's not in my bag I panic and look around the room, and I see it draped over a chair I run towards it and forget about the enchantment wall, I run into the wall and I'm repelled back "ahh!" I yell in agony. In anger I begin furiously punching the wall and hitting it with nearly every magic spell I knew. Not giving up even though it was painful.

3rd P.O.V
Angry and frustrated y/n repeatedly attacks the wall not knowing that she's being monitored/watched by someone stood on the balcony above her...