Chapter 4

Gajeel P.O.V
"Watch her for a bit Garjeel I don't completely trust her" master Makarov demands. I simply just wave my hand in the air to say okay and lean on the banister looking down at y/n. She runs into the enchantment wall and flies back 'what the hell is she doing' I carry on watching her as she attempts to damage/ break the enchantment wall. I sigh as I head down the stairs into the room "what the hell are you doing?" I ask as I stand in front of her. 'That look in her eye... why is she looking at me like that?' I look at her confusingly. Slowly she reaches her hand out it looks as if she's trying to touch my face, as if mesmerised I don't move as I look deep into her beautiful e/c eyes. Then just as she's centimetres away she touches the enchantment wall making her quickly pull her hand away in pain. "S-sorry" she says quietly as she looks and the floor. I shake my head to pull myself out of the trance and rub the back of my neck, "u-um what was you trying to get?" I ask her trying to put a stern voice on. "My cloak, can you get it for me it's I-important to me" she looks up at me and I could see the tears behind her eyes. "Sure" I sigh as I grab her cloak and throw it to her, she catches it and puts it on almost straight away, "hidden stars please reveal" she says and the cloak glows for a bit before going back to normal. "It won't hide my scent now" she says as she notices the confusion in my face. I nod as I sit on the chair, the room is silent until my curiosity overwhelms me and begins questioning her "why have you been attacking towns, villages and guilds?" She looks up at me as she sits on the floor I could see the dread and regret in her eyes. "I wanted to impress senckalb my dragon, after a while i felt like I was too weak until I met someone who gave me a strange tattoo, only now have I realised that it's a controlling spell, luckily during the battle you cut me across my back breaking the spell" she turns around and shows me her back where there's a gash from her right hip to her left shoulder, the sadness and regret in her voice made me feel sympathetic towards her.

Not being able to hold back I walk through the enchantments kneel down and lightly place my hand on the gash making her flinch slightly in surprise. "Is it painful?" I ask as I step back a bit and sit down on the floor, she turns around and faces me and replies with "a bit I guess" she looks at the ground and avoids my eye contact. She looks almost sad, I grab her by the chin making her look at me "it's not your fault this happened so don't be such a wuss" I say smirking a bit, but I then notice that she's distracted by something just as I was about to speak she interrupts me and says "can I touch them? The piercings?" She looked mesmerised so I couldn't resist "fine" as soon as I say that word she scoots closer and smiles cutely as she traces over the piercings on my face. I don't know why but it felt good as she traced her finger over my piercings.

Once she was satisfied she moved back a bit and smiled at me that same cute and innocent smile she used earlier. I smiled back and ruffled her hair.

Y/n P.O.V
Not being able to hold back anymore I look him straight in the eyes and ask "can I touch them? The piercings?" after a few seconds of looking each other in the eye he sighs amusingly "fine" over come with happiness I quickly scoot forward and begin running my finger over his piercings. For some strange reason I found enjoyment out of it, I always have done piercings seem to amaze me in the strangest ways. Once I was satisfied I scooted back and smiled at him to say 'thank you' and in return he smiled and ruffled my hair a bit.

Just then out of nowhere a fist punches Gajeel in the face sending him flying across the floor. Slightly scared I look at the figure that just hit him.. it's Natsu "Gajeel what are you doing she could be dangerous" he shouts at Gajeel, Garjeel gets back up holding his jaw "she's fine she isn't gunna hurt anyone or else I'd be dead fire breath" at this point the two boys are practically head butting each other. I stand up and walk back as far as I can before hitting the enchantment wall and being shocked a little "ahh" the shock ran straight across my back and opened my wound. I fall to the ground in pain and my cloak falls off revealing my blood stained t-shirt. The rest of team Natsu come running down the stairs, Natsu and Gajeel stop fighting and they all head towards me. "Freed get rid of the enchantment now" they all scream as the green haired guy who's stood on the balcony says something and the enchantments disappear. I attempt to get up but only manage to kneel "no stop it's okay I've got this I'm fine" I say to calm them down.

Gajeel comes to my side and helps me up "come on pipsqueak you can't do everything on ya own" he says worryingly. I look at him and smile wirily "thanks".

"Please that of the broken stars heal" as I say that I begin to glow and the gash on my back heals but the spell that was on my back stays broken. After it heals the glowing stops and I smile at everyone. Gajeel slowly and cautiously let's go of me to make sure I can stand properly.