Chapter 2: Is this a dream or reality?

I can not believe my eyes. Anon is a girl? All these times I thought that anon is a guy but anon is a very cute girl! "What's wrong,Kyle?." Katie asked. I said," Umm... are u really the person called AN0NY0M0U5 on Facebook?" "Yes, I am." She said quickly. My heart is racing and beating very loud, I'm afraid that she might hear it so I try to calm down and now it's at it's normal state.

Now, the convention started. Suddenly, a lot of people came rushing in to the entrance inside is a place like paradise. Clothes, merchandise, posters, body pillows etc. are sold at the convention. Katie was following me behind me, sometimes when it's getting crowded, she would pull my shirt so that she wouldn't get lost by her own. We took photos with cosplayers, saw the performances by them and bought some stuff. Katie bought a poster and I bought two keychains. Then we had lunch together at a nearby cafe. She ordered a chicken sandwich and I ordered a cup of coffee. We kept talking until the convention was about to end.

After the closing ceremony, we both walked out together from the shopping centre and then this is where we end the meeting. We stopped and I told her,"Thanks for accompanying me today. It's fun so thank you." She replied,"Ah don't mention it, I have to thank you too for bringing me out today or I will die from boredom at home." We both laugh and I reach in my backpack and took out one keychain and gave it to her. "Here," I said while putting the keychain on her hand, "A mark of our first meeting and making friendship today." She held it in her palm and then gave me a hug to thank me. "Thanks,Kyle." She said. And that concludes our first day of knowing each other.