Chapter 10: The class trip

During a normal day at school, the home room teacher went into my class and wrote on the black board. "Class trip 2017". Then the teacher said: "Okay guys so this year we have our annual class trip. So please think of a place for it." Guys and girls in my class went wild and immediately started to discuss where to go.

Our teacher wanted us to be in the team of six so we went and made our team. Me, Katie, Cole, Faith, Winston and Mable. We are group 6. After that the whole class starts voting on which place to go. We were choosing between Hokkaido or Okinawa.

After a long discussion and votes, we decided to go to Hokkaido. One of the places where is beautiful and have lots of mountains and have natural hot springs, which the guys and girls are looking foward to.

As i was packing up my stuff in my room, my sister came and asked me how long am I going to be gone. The trip is 3 days 2 nights so my sister and cousin will be by themselves at home. Luckily for this household every member in my family knows how to do chores.

The day came where all of us were gathered at the school assembly ground and was ready to begin our trip. We took a bus that brought us to a train station that will take us to Hokkaido.

As my group and I taken our seats in the train, that is where our trip begins.