Chapter 1: The story begins

It was a normal night, I was just scrolling around on Facebook and Instagram for awhile to look at what people are doing today and yesterday and the last few days ago. Then came somebody, a person without a profile picture, sent me a friend request and a message in Messenger. So I added this guy, this person's user name is quite unique its called: AN0NY0M0U5.

Then I messaged anon (Shortform of Anonymous) and asked anon,"Who are you?". Anon replied,"I am just trying to find someone to talk to because I'm bored. And I found you on Facebook. You seem to be a fan of a lot of anime and manga stuff.". "I like those too, so I was wandering if we can be friends." I replied," You also like animes and mangas too? What a coincidence!" "Sure we can be friends :)."

We both chatted like there is no tomorrow about animes and mangas. So there is one day, I had free time on Saturday and its an anime convention. So I asked anon,"Hey,are you free this Saturday? I heard there is an anime convention at a shopping centre near my area." Anon replied,"Sure, I can come. See you there, I know where and what time the convention starts." I replied,"Okay, we will meet at the entrance. See you then."

Today is the day where I will meet anon, when I reached there, there are very less people there, maybe because I came too early...probably. So I sat on a bench nearby and waited for anon.
While I was reading a manga through my phone, a very cute girl, wearing glasses, long hair came up to me and asked me,"Are you Kyle Xenon?" I said,"Yes, I am." She said,"Ah, nice to meet you. I am Katie, Katie Tokoha. I think you might not know me, I am AN0NY0M0U5 in Facebook." I made a very weird face and I thought in my head.' SHE IS ANON?'