Chapter 6: Sick day

"Okay,next one is Kyle Xenon.", said the nurse. Okay, before anything start let me explain. So after the day which I was gonna ask Katie about the pendant, the next morning I got a fever. My temperature was boiling hot, I felt very cold and I can't even move a muscle. Then I told my sister that I won't be going to school. After that I went to the clinic for a check up. Okay let's continue.

After I got my medication, I went back home and when I was about to reach home, Katie was standing outside of my house. I don't know why then she came up to me and asked: "Hey Kyle, you okay? I didn't see you in school today." I told her: "I'm sick. I got a fever and that's why I can't go to school today." Then she said: "Do you need company back home?" Then I said: "It's okay I can do it by mysel-." Before I realised it, I suddenly black out.

Then I woke up, I look around where I am and noticed that this is not my room. "Where am I?" I asked myself then the door opened and Katie was at the door. She was holding what seems to be a bowl and a small towel. "Ah, you woke up." Katie said while placing the tray on a small table. "Where am I, Katie." I asked. "You're in my room, I know it's a mess. But you suddenly just collapsed so I rushed a bit."

I never went into a girls room before,( actually I did when I went into my sister's but still a new experience), the room was nicely lit, the walls are bright, the shelves are neat,and so on. Then she takes a spoon and picked up some soup and tries to feed me. I just drink it calmly as like I'm a kid. When it's the last spoon, I said while looking at the wall with shyness: "Erm... t-thanks Katie, but I should get going now." Katie said: " That's true,it's getting late anyways." Then when I was about to take my leave she then said: "Next time when I get sick you gotta do the same for me,okay?" Then I replied: "Yeah I will."."Promise?",she asked. "Promise.", I replied.