Fun?

CHAPTER 16

Jewels POV

I can't believe i just did that. both Jaime and mike....... What does that mean though?  I like Tony, i know i do. I can't hurt him. Do they like me is the question though.

UGH! I hate my life it's so confusing. Probably a nap will help.

Jaimes POV

After i saw her run upstairs and slam the door of her bedroom. I knew that she was starting to second guess herself about saying yes to turtle. Tony ran after her trying to get her to open the door. I feel bad for hurting him but i have to so i can get what i want. Soon after we heard Tony slam the door of what must have been of his bedroom.

I looked over at Mike and we both smirked. I guess that Vic noticed cause soon we were cornered in the kitchen.

"What did you guys do?" he yelled

" I don't know what you're talking about bro." mike said

" You guys did somthing to jewels now spill." he said.

"Well, we just showed her that tony isn't her only opinon." I said

"You guys are idiots, she likes Tony and he might've finally found the one and you guys might have just ruined it." he all but screamed.

" You like her to why don't you just admit to yourself?" i said

" Because once i saw how happy they made each other i gave up on her"he said " cause unlike you i don't want to hurt my friend."

"Yeah "i gave up on her" i saw how you were looking at her." Mike stated

"At first its going to be hard but i know that it's going to get easier along the way. Do you know how long it take for turtle to open up to some one that quickly," he sighed " he must really like her if he opened up in matter of 24-hrs, and you guys are to stubborn to see that."

"Whatever , i'm not stopping now the plan was already put into action." i said

"yeah me niether, why don't you join us Vic." mike offered.

"No! i don't want to hurt one of my best friends." vic said before he stormed out.

Well, i wonder what's his deal, but all i know is that this is going to be fun.