Great! (note the sarcasm)

Jewel's POV

"Thanks Kell's, yeah i'll see you at the next venue..... Where is it again?'"i ask. hey don't judge how am i supposed to remember. Gosh people these days!

"Houston i believe it is." kellin answers me.

"okay i'll guess i'll see you tomorrow then."

"yupps bye sweetie." kellin says before i give them all a hug and start heading off to the bus. Um....... i wonder what the guys are up to. Well, they are boys so probably nothing good.

When i got back to the bus i noticed that all of them were either drunk. Or they are getting there, this isn't fair because then i have to nurture there headaches in the moring and that no fun at all. they should have at least waited for me but no that didn't happen.

Tony walked up to me and gave me a quick peck on the lips " sorry babe we tried waiting for you but it was so tempting."

Yupp they are going to have killer headaches in the morning. i guess i should take the camera out cause this is going to be hillarious.

" Come on jewels join us you don't want to be a party popper now do you." Jaime said with a pout.

"naw, i'm good at least one of us should be sober. Don't you remember what happened last time." I said.

"Fine then be that way." Jaime said. I noticed that he shared a look with mike. or am i just imagining things i must be. Then again i think i have been spending to much time with these guys. Yeah that's it, so i decided to ignore it. The driver finally came in and we all headed to the next venue.

Two hours and 24 beer cans later.......

Tony and Vic just passed out, and Jaime and Mike are on the verge. I got so many things on my phone oh you got yo love blackmail. well anywhore. i got up and went to go shower.

After i showered i notice that i forgot my clothes so i walked out of the bathroom since the guys are probably all passed out by now. When i walked out i felt two arms one wrapped around my wasit while the other went over my mouth so i couldn't scream for help. Great! Now there is no way i'm getting out of this one.