4-SHOPPING

Alex P.O.V

When we arrived at the mall we all hopped out of the car and started to walk in. We were chatting a bit as we walked in but that was quickly stopped since the guys started to have a small crowd of fans asking for autographs and pictures and stuff. The fans didnt seem to realize i was there so i jumped out of the growing crowd and started to go through Instagram. 

A few minutes passed and with it the crowd of fans. "Jesus, those fans are brutal, anyway where do you want to go first Kiddo", Patrick asked. I said Hot Topic {obviously} and we started to walk towards the nearest hot topical. On the way there we passed a Journeys and Brendon insisted that he bought me a new pair of kicks. I picked a rad pair of matte black doc martins and we carried on our way. We finally made it to the store and the group practically disbanded. The guys where either taken away by fans or fast walked to separate fandom sections trying not to get noticed.

 I picked out a few pairs of jeans, a couple band shirts, and a array of bracelets including supernatural and Totoro. I found Patrick skillfully hiding from the fans by a display of jackets. He walked in line and he paid for the things I picked out and we hung out outside the store waiting for the rest of the guys. Once most of the crew was out {Brendon and Pete were still in the store, either shopping or trapped by fans, one will never know} we headed to a nearby candy store that Joe had suggested. We walked in still chatting a bit, and each grabbed a bag to fill with candy. We each loaded up with as much candy as possible and between us we spent over 40 dollars on candy. 

We headed out to the car and to our surprise Pete and Brendon where there talking. We all piled in the car and I instantly devoured all my candy. By the time we got back home I had gone through a sugar high and then passed out.

Patricks P.O.V

I turned around from the shotgun seat to check on Alex, who was sitting in the back, when we got back to my house. She was sleeping. I got out of the car and gently pulled her out of the car and carried her to her room. I put her on her bed and walked out. I was so glad i adopted her.

***

Yo Yo Yo, sorry i was gone for so long. I live in south Texas so i was basically hit almost directly by Hurricane Harvey so my internet and power was knocked out for FOREVER so sorry about that. Another apology is due for how short this chapter is. I promise the next chapter will be longer, less boring, and better written. Again, sorry guys.