ChApter Four

I wake up in my mom house and her having an attack and I hear my sister screaming also but I see she screaming over DeVante who is staring at me totally ignoring her..

"Are you okay because I wanted to tell you before you fainted that your breath stank but you passed out!"

I laugh and sit up as DeVante grabs my arm  and my mom looks at him like he was crazy.

"Mallory who is this?"

My mom calls me by my middle name and I explain that this is DeVante and I had no idea how he found me.

My sister happily says who he is and how he started the group Jodeci.

"Why you want the youngest one tho?"

DeVante looks at me curiously..

"How old are you?"

I could lie then my mom would know something was up thank the Lord Friday waltz in the room at the moment I'm about to say my age.

"Hey y'all. I hope....She stares at DeVante up and down and then asks where Mr.Dalvin was.

Packing our bags I follow my sister to Lust car ignoring DeVante as he leaned on his car watching me..

"Uh go with him well cover you!"

My eyes bugle out my head.

"Man mom will kill me if she knew I'm going to be with a grown man for two days."

"You mean two weeks I told mom we were going to chill for two weeks there you go!"

"But won't she be curious how he popped up here?"

Claysa laughes and hands me my bags.

"Sis I covered for you go have fun with DeVante fine ass before I do.Make sure he licks you from head to toe also!"

I laugh and walk towards DeVantes car.

"So I hear you mine for two weeks and something about my mouth on your pussy right?"

My face turns red because my sister never been good at whispering.

He laughes and grabs my bags.

"Ima have fun with you!"

I don't know I'm shy I've been with guys before but I was scared because he was like Mr Right..We get in the car and on the ride to wherever he grabs my hand and kisses it.

"You feel like we soul mates?"

I smile and respond.

"Felt it the first time I looked into your eyes!"

"Same here!"

We talk small talk and drive for hours until we reach a huge hotel with a lot of white people around..

" We gonna kick it here because I'm traveling and in the process of moving so therefore I only have time for a hotel at the moment.

He pays for a room and the doorman grabs our bags and DeVante holds my hand and leads me to the room.

Once settled he lays on the bed and falls asleep and I'm left sitting in the chair next to the bed for the next three hours while he snores and sleeps..

I take this as my cue to take a shower and once I'm finished and wrapped in a big bath towel is when he finally awakes and he walks in the bathroom as I brush my teeth.

"Look I'm not one to just swing dick and then never show my face again.I like you and I want to know are you mine!"

I look at him through the mirror and my life changes from this day on.

"Yes I'm yours!"

He slips his shirt off and I get turned on from his tattoos.

"Mine so therefore get on the bed!"

He follows me to the bed and takes my bath towel from around me.Then he takes all his clothes off.We stand there naked staring at each other and it feels like he has my soul.Like if he said jump I would say is this high enough.He walk away and I hear Jodeci-You Nd I playing in the background.

He kisses me roughly and caresses my breasts.I gasp when his tounge flicks against my nipples and as he does this we never break eye contact.

"DeVante!" I gasp when his lips hit my clit.

I gasp and grip the sheets trying to run as he pleases me..I swear the whole hotel can hear me screaming from pure pleasure.
But fireworks happen when I ride his dick and while in the middle of making love I realize he has no condom on..

"You didn't use a rubber!" I gasp with each thrust he is giving me..

"My pussy so no need too!"

He sucks my breasts while going in and out of my pussy making me come so hard I break one of my fingernails gripping the sheets.
He comes inside me and holds me there while kissing my neck and we collapse on the bed and I feel safe and very, very, very satisfied.
I fall asleep and when I wake up I feel his lips working on my middle and I feel myself coming hard..I knew these two weeks were going to be pure pleasure for me and I intended to enjoy every moment..

When he comes up we tougne kiss and I can taste my juices on his lips and that's when he stops and we stare at each other for mintues before he sticks it inside while we are face to face..

"Marry me Malvillen please!" He says between long strokes..I scratch his back and come while saying yes..
Boy I wish I would've been more careful and got to know him better because my life changes..