ChApter Thirteen

Walking on the beach with my sister the day before my big wedding was a special night to me because we talked about everything under the sun and I explained my situation currently..

"Look I love you but bitch you took shit to far. DON'T EVER she yells at me..

"Let a man drive you to hurt yourself or your child and DeVante wrong for the Tuesday situations if that's true.You know Friday a liar don't believe shit.Enough about that dry ass bitch.Your getting married tomorrow. Are you nervous?"

I sit in the sand and sigh.

"I wanna run and hide and turn back 16 again."

"DeVante loves you very much and to spoil a secret he got Dino from H-Town to sing tomorrrow!"

I look at her and roll my eyes.

"I know your ass is lying.Im just scared."

"Was your ass scared when you went and fucked him and ain't know him or let me guess ran and got a court house marriage certificate?"

I'm embarrassed now and dont speak and my sister hugs me.

My mom didn't want to attend saying that my twisted marriage to a crazed man was not the type of plan she had for me and then slammed the door in my face.I actually stood there for hours not moving and DeVante was in the car the whole time and happened to fall asleep when he woke up he had to carry me to the car because I couldn't believe my mother did this to me.

But that was days ago and I was happy Claysa made it..

DeVante made a agreement he couldn't see me until I walked down the aisle and I was happy for that because he couldn't keep his hands to himself.

"So since you guys are starting over whats the future hold?"

I smile and look at the sun sitting..

"I plan on having a lot of babies!"

My sister laughes and we walk back to the room.

Morning time I was throwing up everywhere and nervous as fuck..

"What if this a big mistake?"

Claysa pops my head with her hand.

"Girl calm yo ass down. Now come on here and sit down so I can do your hair!"

"I'm so scared I'm gonna fuck up.."

I finally breath when Claysa hands me a blunt and I inhale sharply and she works her magic.When I look

in the mirror

in the mirror.

Im speechless and i walk on the beach smiling and that's when I walk outside feeling good and very much relaxed from the blunt of course. Claysa walks arm and arm with me and I walk to the front of the beach where I see K ci and Jojo and Mr.Dalvin singing U and I and DeVante Standing there looking nervous like me..

Claysa sits down in her seat and a man who looks like an older DeVante smiles and takes my arm.

"I'm happy to meet you please keep my son happy!"

I stare at DeVante looking good in his suit and as I get closer I see he biting his lip staring at me up and down and I mouth you better watch yourself! He smiles and his father stands me in front of DeVante and we gaze at each other..

"You look good baby.I can't wait to get you outta here!"

I eyeball the pastor who looks very familiar and I almost faint.Dino from H-Town is standing there smiling at me..

I turn to Claysa who winks at me and I smirk.She wasn't lying after all..
Dino

 smiles at us both and starts the ceremony and I stare at DeVante in his suit looking good and nasty thoughts pop in my head that I don't hear a word Dino said

"Do you take this man as your lawfully wedded husband?"

I snap out of it and smile.

"Yes I do!"

I graze around and only see Claysa and her husband and kids on my side and DeVantes was packed with people.

Once Dino says I now pronounce you husband and wife you can kiss the bride.

DeVante kisses me and I smile as he whispers.

"I'm waxing that ass tonight!"

At the reception we didn't stay long because DeVante kept saying he had a present for me and my dumb ass followed..

We get on the beach and the sun is setting and DeVante grabs me and kisses me.

"You make me so happy baby.I want to have lots of babies with you and get old and wrinkly together!"

"Show me then!" I say slipping out my wedding dress and putringnmy hands on hips..

DeVante bites his lip but looks behind him.

"What about the party?"

"They all drunk whose going to know we left?"
DeVante kisses me and lays me in the sand and pulls his pants down and slides in.

"Damn baby I missed you!" He says as he starts a steady ryhtm and I'm loving every stroke.

"You love me baby?"

"Oh yes I do!"

"Do anything for me?"

"Yessss!"

I cry out as he and I climax together..He stays on top for a while not moving and stares at me.

"Is something wrong I ask?"

DeVante finally moves.

"Making sure my kids end up in your belly!"
He says touching my stomach.

We laugh and head back into the party where Claysa bumps into us running off with her husband her kids with Mr.Dalvin and some lady.

"Where y'all been?"
She eyes my hair and sand on DeVante pants and smirks.

"We headed to the party. We got lost."

We all laugh and head inside the party and have a good rest of the night...But we do sneak off for round two!!!!