ChApter Fourteen

The summer flys by quickly and this time it was a honeymoon for me and DeVante. We literally tore each other up and made love numerous times. The last night of being on the beach DeVante opens up to me.

"I want us to live out here and start a family.I know the situation between me and Friday is fucked up but baby I swear she drugged me and I'm not going to spoil our moment. I WANT no I NEED you in my life forever..No woman makes my heart nor my body sing like you do and I love you for being with me even though I fucked up your life."

I rub the side of his face and then we start to kiss and FREEKIN YOU plays in the background as he feels on my ass and smiles at me.

"I love you DeVante I hope I can fulfill my duties as your wife."

"Mrs.Degrate do you love me with all your heart?"

"Yes Mr.Degrate I love you and your dirty drawls."

We fall out laughing Nd I get out the bed to pee and to check to see if my pregnancy test was still under the sink hid behind the toliet paper..I been on this beautiful island and happened to get myself pregnant again and this time I was doing the right thing with or with out DeVante..I grab it and hide it behind my back where DeVante is watching tv...

"Baby I have something to tell you."
  DeVante raises an eyebrow and looks at me funny..

"What you're on? I can still hit it."

Exactly how I got pregnant in the first place..

"I'm pregnant!"

DeVante slowly turns to me and smiles..

"Yesssss. That means we having a while fucking football field of kids!"

He jumps up and holds me tight..

"Are you mad?"

DeVante laughes.

"Baby what's there to be mad at?"

"This is will be your third kid." I quietly say.

DeVante nose flares up and he hits the wall.

"Can you stop fucking telling me that shit.Damn I know.Im happy my wife is having my baby.Fuck all these other chicks forreal."

"So there's other chicks."

I say thinking telling him  was a bad idea..

"Why the fuck you wanna argue.We suppose to be celebrating." He snaps putting his boxers on..

"Baby I'm sorry!"

"Then bend over and let me make love to all that ass then!"
He says smiling..I smile weakly because I honestly don't want nothing to make him run to Friday arms.. DeVante and I lay back in bed and he rubs my flat stomach.

"Baby I love you Nd you gotta move past my mistakes.Your not innocent either."

"Okay DeVante I'm sorry."

"Give me a kiss then."

He asks over and over and I finally roll over exhausted from tonguing him down.

He holds me close to him Nd breathes behind my neck and bites my ear.

"What we naming our child baby?"

I smile.

"Duh DeVante Latrell Degrate Jr."

" My name is Donald baby!"

"I know that but I fell in love with both but I met DeVante first."

We fall asleep after two rounds of playing around and when I wake up the next morning DeVante was staring at me lost in a different world grinning.

"Um baby?"

"Huh?" He asks still having that glazed look staring at me and he slowly climbs in the bed and kisses me as I lay back on the pillow.

"Baby I got two presents for you.Get dressed."

I take a shower first and slip on a green sun dress and braid my hair up..

I love how the sand feels on my feet so I go with out shoes and DeVante is standing outside talking on the phone and beside him is a woman who is holding papers and dressed in a business suit.

"Baby let's take a ride." DeVante says while
holding  my hand.

"My shoes in the house though."

I protest and he ignores me completely and walks to the car and opens my passenger side and I slide in and he hops in his side and we drive for a short period of time and  when we pull up to a huge beach house I stare at DeVante.

"Who lives here?"

DeVante smiles and turns the car off." Come see baby!"

I slowly get out the car and DeVante gets behind me as the woman gets out her car and walks towards us..

"I take it she loves the house!"

I smile as DeVante bites my neck.

"Yea we gonna be fucking all through this house."

I laugh and stare at the house.

"It's beautiful. I'm at a lost for words."

DeVante turns around and we sloppily kiss until the woman clears her throat.

DeVante turns to her.

"Gimme the paperwork so I can get back to my baby!"

He reads everything carefully and I walk inside the house and explore everywhere..It had so many rooms I got lost numerous times..

I stare out the window gazing at the water and smile while touching my stomach.

I was finally happy Nd DeVante was living up to being the man of my dreams.

I hear footsteps and I soon and see DeVante leaned against the door frame smiling.

"You happy?"

"Yes I am daddy.Thank you.I love you so much."

He chuckles."So I'm daddy now?"

I smile and walk towards him.

"Are we going to fill this house up with kids?"

"You damn right!" He spanks my ass and walks with me towards the front door.

"I love you Mallory I know I have a strange way of showing it but whatever I do know I love you no matter what."

"I know baby dang can we hurry up and get our shit.Im ready to move in dang!"

He smiles at me.

"I'm glad we starting over.You make my life complete baby!"

I nod and stare out towards the water.

Here I was starting over with him and moving to a big house on the beach but somewhere in the back of my mind was still tripping off Friday and him..Claysa told me to drop it but I couldn't move on..

But for now I make plans and fly back to our house to get everything ready for the movers to move..Boy was I nervous though..

DeVante lays on the bed.

"I know you loved how beautiful the beach was so I decided we can live there forever.Just me and you and my many children that you will be having!"