ChApter Twelve

The next day DeVante drives me back to the house and pays some movers to move the rest of my stuff there.When we arrive a sense of dread hangs over me when I see DeVante added some decorations to the house..The windows were covered with thick iron black bars and when we got to the door I notice he changed the doors and locks..When I get inside he locks the door behind me and forces his self on me.Kissing me really hard.. I shove him off me and it was hard to because he kept getting in my face.

"Why the fuck you leave?"

He asks while trying to feel on my ass and I run to the bedroom and him on my heels.

"You can run baby but I'm not letting you go.I took some time off work and now I'm about to take care of you baby!"

We stand in the bedroom staring at each other and I can't help myself aa he smoothly walks up to me.

"Baby I forgive you for killing our child and I'm sorry I drove you to it.All I wanted to do was make you happy. I love you and I love what we have.You married me and I haven't kept my end of the bargain."

"Why you always trapping me?" I ask as he slips my shirt off kissing my flat stomach.

"You'll get tarnished if I let you go.Your my diamond!"

"You broke my heart when you slept with another woman.I never cheated."

"But you can I will give you a free pass to do whatever you want."

"I can't do that!"

"Will this make you do it if I tell you Friday was able to keep the baby and I lied kinda."

I look at him strangely.

"Fuck you talking about?"

He stands there looking crazy and speechless..

"I lied because you hurt me killing our child.Im still pissed about it but I love you and I'm willing to work this out."

It dawns on me that DeVante lied again and now has two kids with that bitch and she never lost the child he lied to me..

I'm so stuck on him I don't even respond to this fuckery.
I spend my day unpacking my shit and putting it back all over the house but that night as we lay down for the night I stay up late thinking how he had two kids and  my dumb ass was laying beside him still..I must've laid there for hours laying staring at him..I loved him and I was willing to do anything to keep DeVante..He was my world and I wanted to die if I couldn't have him..

The next morning I make it my duty to wake up early..Ive decided to work on my marriage I knew he had a big appetite and I knew what I had to do..

I take a shower and slip on a g string and my 8 inch heels that I wore when I danced at the club and cook him fried potatoes with onions and sausage and a pour him a big glass of orange juice.

I put everything on a tray and put his Cuban cigars next to his plate and walk my ass to the bedroom..DeVante had two pillows behind his back and was writing something on a paper..

When he sees my his mouth drops open.

"Damn baby what you...........

I inturpt him.

"Baby I haven't really been doing my part either when I find out about your affair I was hurt and I did something unforgivable and baby please forgive me.Im sorry."

I hand him the tray and he hands me the paper and starts to sing while I read along.

I'M IN NEED OF LOVE AND BABY YOUR IN NEED OF LOVE.
WHAT ABOUT US.
ON AND ON TILL THE BREAK OF DAWN..