He's Home!!

*6 years later*
I was 19 years old and I was meeting my best friend, Sakura at the hair store. She and I were going shopping for hair dye and she was going to dye my hair for me.
" Sakura. What color should I?" I asked as I held a box of blue hair dye.
" I think you should do red, being that your mom is a redhead."
"That's a good idea, actually..."
I looked at the box and put my hand to my necklace and held the pendant.
"By the way, I've noticed that you are always wearing that necklace. Is it sentimental to you?"
"Yeah. My brother gave it to me for our 10th birthday."
"They never found him,huh?"
"No. I miss him so much. He always made me so mad, but I miss him so much!"
"Hey, it's okay. Let's get the dye and go."

We went to her house and dyed my hair and when we were done, I started the walk across town to home. Dad was still the hokage, and we lived in the closest house to the hokage office.
I walked with my head down and bumped into someone.
"Sorry. I wasn't watching where I was-"
I looked up and saw that it was Sasuke Uchiha.
"Hey, Naruanna. I like your hair. It fits you."
"Thanks, Sasuke. Look, I would love to catch up, but I have to get home."
"Well, I'll see you around."
When I got home, I noticed an extra pair of shoes.
"I'm home!" I hollered.
Mom and Dad walked over and had a look on their face. It was kind of a happy but sad look.
" Happy Birthday, Sweetheart.'' Said Dad.
" it's just Birthday without Naruto. He's been gone for 6 years... I miss him...and I never got to tell him sorry.  Why would someone kidnap him?!"
Dad led me into the living room and we all sat on the couch. Kakashi Hatake was sitting in the recliner.
"You and Naruto have a power that when combined, you two are the most powerful ninjas in the land of fire. Do you know why you both have necklaces exactly the same?" Said Dad.
" Because we made them for each other?"
"No. They suppress your power. Your mother and I put a jutsu on both necklaces that if you two were ever separated, brainwashed, or anything, if the pendants touched, you'd know who the other person was. Also, the pendants glow if you're  near each other. "

At 2 am, I laid in bed wide awake. I looked out the window and saw a shadowy figure pass by. I saw a tiny light pass as the figure passed. And my pendant lit up. I sat up and slammed my window open. I watched the figure stop and hold the glow in their hand; I  held mine and both lights glowed even brighter as the figure came closer. Soon, I was staring into blue eyes that I could never forget.
"Naruanna?" The person said.
"N....N...Naruto!!"