Naruanna's surprise

Mom and i sat in the exam room waiting for the test to come back.
The doctor walked in with a clipboard. She sat on the chair and looked at me. I was holding mom's hand because honestly i was scared. If i was gonna be a mother, i was gonna need all the help i could get.  The doctor looked at me and i felt a bead of sweat go down my face.
"You're pregnant." she said. "I would say roughly 2 months. Would you like a DNA test? It'll take roughly an hour."
"Yes. I would like that." i said.
The doctor stood and walked put the door. Mom looked at me with a concerned look.
"Mom, im 100% sure its sasuke's. He's the only one i had sex with."
"I know, sweetheart."
An hour passed, and the doctor came back and sat down.
" Well. The child is fathered by a Sasuke Uchiha. There's going to be an Uchiha child in i would say about..... December 27."

When i got home, i sat on the porch watching people walk by. I saw Sasuke, Sakura and Shikamaru walking by.
"Hey, sasuke." i hollered.
He looked at me and i motioned him over. He stepped up onto the porch railing and i rested my arms on it.
"What's up?" He said
"Im pregnant. With your child."
His jaw dropped and he just stared at me. Then he looked away, at the ground.
" im sorry.... I don't want to see you again. What happened between us was a spure of the moment. Good bye."
He turned and walked away. I felt a tear fall with many to follow. The house door opened and naruto walked out. He saw my tears and he held me in his arms. I cried until no more tears could follow.
I buried my face in my brother's chest and he held me tight. I knew he would always help me when i needed it.

*I know that was a short chapter. I'm going through and editing everything slowly. I haven't been able to work on this for over a year. ☺️*