Attack

I was home alone on a Wednesday night. Naruto, Mom, and Dad were out on a mission that would take about two months. I was just getting out of the shower and I heard a noise downstairs. I quickly wrapped a white towel around my body and looked out the bathroom door. I was immediately punched in the face and i went flying into the glass of the shower door. 

I saw a figure reach for me, but i darted away and ran for my room. I made it halfway down the hallway until i came to the coat closet. i quickly rushed in and shut the door hoping i would be safe from the intruders. i held my breath as they came down the hall closer to my hiding spot and i held the towel to my chest as i dug my nails into my skin. i saw shadows as the attackers gathered a ways away from the closet, and then the door flung open; one of them grabbed me, dragged me a couple of feet away and flung me to the ground. 

'No! this cant be happening! please someone... someone..' i thought.

" some...one....help!" i whispered.

there was a crash from above and all i saw before i blacked out was black hair. 

As i slowly woke, i saw a grey ceiling. i was wearing a robe with the Uchiha emblem on the back. i sat up and looked around. i was in the Uchiha home.   I looked next to me and saw a head of black hair.
"Sasuke..." i whispered.
He rolled over and opened his eyes.
"Hey." he said with a smirk.
I pulled my knees up to my chest.
"What happened?" i asked.  He put his arms behind his head and sighed.
" well... You were nearly raped last night. Lucky for you, i saw your house lights on and normally your lights aren't on at 2 in the morning. So i got in and fought them off. Then i got u here. Mom got u a bath and dad put u in my bed. You would not let me leave so i ended up sleeping in here instead of the couch."

I smiled and we each caught each other's gaze.