The Truth About Naruanna

I felt a tear run down my check as my brother's blue eyes stared down at me.
"Naruto.... where have .... have you been?" I whispered.
" I.... I can't remember anything for the past 6 years. All I remember is you and your name."
"Come down."
I took his hand and led him to our parents room. I motioned for him to hide and I opened the door. Mom and Dad were each reading a book, well, Dad was reading hokage papers at his desk. They looked up when they saw me.
" Naruanna, what is it?" Asked Mom.
"Someone snuck into my room. I think you might him."
I step out of the way and Naruto stepped to where I had been. Mom gasped and Dad was over in a flash. Mom climbed put of bed and ran over and hugged her son and so did Dad. Tears were pouring down all our faces.

The next morning, I stood waiting for Sakura, Kakashi and Sasuke.
" so what did you need to talk about, Naruanna?" Asked Sakura.
"He's home."
"Who?" Said Sasuke.
"Me."
We all turned as Naruto came out from behind the tree he was behind.

The four of us stood on line watching Kakashi Sensei stare down at us.  I watched him with my eyes as he walked over to Sakura. 

" Naruto and Sasuke verus Naruanna and Sakura. Jutsus you must use are: Shadow Clone, Substitution, and fire style: fireball. GO!"
I saw a wisp of blonde hair run past me and Naruto smashed his fist into Kakashi's hand.
"Naruto!" i said
I saw a glimmer of something in my brother's eyes and i lunged to help him succeed this training and Sasuke and Sakura were right behind me.