Gossip Talk ♚ ❥ ❂

What Are We Talking About Today...?

Gossip Tip: JUSTIN BIEBER & SELENA GOMEZ BACK TOGETHER!

Okay guys,when I first heard about this little situation I was like bish whet?

I can't believe that they're back together but it's not that surprising because they're always breaking up and getting back together.But did you have about her have to go to rehab just to get over him?!?!Like if you went through all of that why would you get back together with him...came on Selena.Her parents didn't like the idea of Justin and Selena getting together because they knew what she went through after they're last breakup!!!Oh,I don't think Selena's parents like him very much.tbh.But yeah guy you guys see that little dirty dancing they had going on?!I was kind of disappointed when I saw it.But why out of all these girls would he choose Selena to dance with?I think he still had feelings for her or he was just being desperate.But anyways I hope the best for Justin and Selena...probably for the thousandth time!But hey yeah know they're probably gonna break up in the a month,actually there's no probably-they are.If I'm coming off rude about Justin I'm not so don't be mad at me Biliebers...isn't that how you spell it? :)

Vote//Comment//Like!

"Classy Yet Sassy." χοχο