Diy Emoji BackPack ✿ ❖ ✼

So school has started for some of us ( NOOOO SCHOOL STARTED, IM SURROUNDED BY BASIC PEOPLE )

... am I the only one who says that or?

But you can still attend it while looking you're best. The produce is a DIY and I'm seriously in love with it, you will love it too especially if you're an Apple User like me.

DIY Emoji Backpack // ❁

❁ Step 1: Get an backpack that's 100% cotton because that's the only way it'd work

❁ Step 2: Soak the backpack in bleach (Clorox) for about 2 or 3 hours

❁ Step 3: When the backpack is all white toss it in the dryer to dry all the way.

❁ Step 4: Once it's dry, sit it aside and go find you're computer specifically (MacBook) I use that one well.

❁ Step 5: Once you're on the MacBook go to notes and type in any emojis you prefer.

❁ Step 6: After choosing you're favorite emojis, go click the 'print button' and print them out while using the printable sticker paper.

I prefer these emojis: 😍😎😋☺️😜

❁ Step 7: Cut of the emojis into circular stickers

❁ Step 8: Lay that backpack flat on it's back then lay the emoji stickers on the sticker side on top of the backpack.

❁ Step 9: Grab an iron, and iron the stickers until they are completely flat on the backpack.

❁ Step 10: Finally, pill up the sticker and the emoji will appear!

That's all of the steps to creating you're DIY Emoji Backpack.

p.s i promise you guys I'll be upload for you guys because you are puffin ally my babies and I love you. ❁

Vote // Comment // Like!

user >>> @tbhkitty ❁