Prom Looks ✺ ♾ ☻

Hi guys! Today's chapter is about prom looks and prom is really close now! Yay. xo

Make-Up...

If you were to do your own you should go with a natural look and not a lot of makeup.Makeup is cute or whatever but you shouldn't have a lot if your going to prom.So I suggest you get eye shadow that matches your eye lid color.In the crease add a brownish copper color.Then where your tear duck is,add I light color like white.And if your were to cover your eye lid with a color other than the natural look,I would get the color that best matches my dress too.For your lips I would just a pinkish soft lip balm and lip shimmer.Baby lips or ESO would work.
Don't forget to use less blush.Maybe one or two dabs then blade it in.

Dress...

When picking a dress you should get something that shows off your curves.Don't put a dress that's too long or too short.Get a color and multiply colors that make your eyes and skin tone stand out more.Say if your tan and any shade darker you should wear a light color.If your pale and somewhere is that range you should wear darker colors.Don't forget to pizzazz it up with a little glitter or sparkle.

Shoes...

Go with shoes that will be comfy and cute at the same time!Maybe heels or flats.But you wouldn't want to be walking around all night with aching feet.

Hair...

Get some type of cute look.I would suggest your hair down with two braids around the sides.Or maybe twisted/braids on one side with the rest of your hair down.Beach waves and loose curls will do too.

Well those are my tips for prom,and if your going have a really good time too!

Vote//Comment//Like!

"Classy Yet Sassy." χοχο