Long time no see

I'm baaaaaaack!!!

How's everyone doing? It's been a long time hasn't it?

*Silence*

So....are you all enjoying life?

*More silence*

That's good...that's good.....

*So much silence that it becomes awkward*

I'M SORRY!!!

Okay I really don't have much of an excuse aside from the extreme case of writer's block that I never really dealt with for this story.

I didn't want to bulls*** my way thru another chapter for this story which happened alot just for this storys plot. Which I seemed to have done alot with THIS particular story.

Being on Wattpad these past few years and actually being recognized as a writer who actually INSPIRED ppl to write there own stories and actually brought joy to their lives with each chapter I publish actually made me take this alot more seriously and I didn't want to do a half a.....butt job anymore.

K rated story. No bad words here.

Just like Miraculous Mermaid. A Miraculous World was just a story I came up with that (at the time) no one else thought of doing and because I saw a way for the characters to fit in the story of Aladdin I took it upon myself to make my own version.

It was just something I messed around with that being said there are a LOT of errors that I cringe at the very thought of how much editing I'm going to have to do once this story is finally over.

So I went back and watched Aladdin at least three times in a row this week. To familiar myself with the movie so I could figure out how to twist it with the Miraculous World.

I noticed that a few ppl have done Aladdin Au of their own by now that I have stayed FAR AWAY from in fear that their stories may sway the ideas I have for my own.

So I went ahead a planned the next few chapters in Advance and I'm working on them as we speak.

So this is how it works with my planning. I write down sentences of events that I want to happen in the story than I go back to write the scenes connecting said events to one another

For example.

Marinette runs away

Alya tells her to be careful

Next morning

Adrien steals food

Plagg eats cheese.

Etc.

Basically little events in the story that triggers my memory of how I wanted the story to go instead of me looking at a blank screen for hours.

That being said Miraculous World is back up folks and the next chapter will be updated somewhere this week.

I'm going to try to go back to the whole schedule thing that I had going on for each of the stories. And Miraculous World will be updated every Thursday.

I WILL TRY TO STICK WITH THE STATUS QUO

SIT DOWN HSM!!! YOU DO NOT GET TO HAVE ANOTHER MOVIE DON'T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!

BLUE IS OUT BRUH ✌✌✌