- Part 6 -

Another day for school! I woke up early because i have some errands to run today before classes. I quickly prepared myself and ate downstairs. I asked Kuya Marco (our family driver) to drive me to school. Gladly, he agreed. I arrived at 6:00 AM.

I can not see any student at this time. Of course, its too early. Classes start at like 7 to 8 AM. I roamed around the school and did what i need to do. After like 1 hour, i finished my stuff. Thought it would take a hour or two but it didn't. I went to the garden and rested there for a while.

I checked my watch and its 7:08 AM. I brought out my book and started to read. A little while, i noticed someone standing in front of me. I lifted my head up and, "Hi Adrianna! Good morning!" a pretty lady greeted me. "Hi Ally! Good morning" i greeted back and smiled.

"You already had breakfast? Let's eat." she asked me. "Oh, i already ate but i'll join you." i replied and smiled. While walking to the cafeteria, i asked, "So, what do you think of this school?"

"It's great, actually. Well i'm just new here so i hope that i'll find more friends to join." she smiled shyly. "Don't worry! I can be your friend, and James too!" i happily said. "Really!?" she said, shocked. "Yea! I'll also introduce you to my other friends, soon!" i replied.

"Thanks Adrianna! You're the best! Can i treat you?" she asked then hugged me. "Welcome! I hope we'll share many stories soon! And yes, i'll just have milk tea." i smiled. After Allison finished her meal, we walked around the campus and i toured her since she is not yet familiar with the surroundings. Exactly, after we finished roaming around the school, we bumped into James.

"Good morning dre!" i greeted. "Uh, good morning! Good morning Ally." he said and smiled. "Which class are you in for the first period?" Ally said and smiled. "Um, i have Math classes with Sir Gomez at the 3rd floor. How about you?" i asked the both of them, "Oh same!" Ally exclaimed. I raised my eyebrow at James. "Science classes at 3rd floor also." he said.
"Great! Let's go, can't be late for today" Ally excitingly said. James and I smiled and followed her.

-------------------------------

After 3 class periods, I saw James waiting for me outside the room. "Lunch?" he smiled. "Sure!" i exclaimed, "But, can Ally njoin us?" i asked, hesitant. "Sure." he smiled and put his hand around my shoulder.

A later while, James and I arrived the canteen and we found Ally sitting in one of the tables. We quickly approached her after buying something to eat.-

"Hi Ally!" i greeted, "Hi! OMGGGG!" she exclaimed. Ally, James and I had a fun lunch together. After lunch break, we decided to part ways and go to our own classes.

-----------------------------

After class hours, the three of us co-incidentally bumped into each other at the locker area. After putting our books in the locker, we talked about things and then, "Ally, I think you should start hanging out with us. Right, Drii?" James said.

"Of course! That'll be fun!" I gladly answered. "OMG! You guys sure?" Ally asked, we nodded.
"I'd love that! Thank you guys!" she smiled and hugged the two of us.

"Oops, got carried away. So, see you two tomorrow morning?" she asked, "Yeah. Bye!" James waved bye, and then we left Ally.