Prologue

• Dedicated to Ivanna

Thank you for choosing Winters&Knight to read! I really appreciate your guy's love and support. Enjoy!

*****

Swings. They were Arabella's mother's favorite thing. To swing on a tire swing like she did in Bangladesh, over a dusty hill, and the tree old, and its bark peeling off by a certain bird, and to have her dark hair flying around her face, while her eyes glisten with tears because of the dust. Her camera hanging off of her neck, to take a picture of the breathtaking scenery.

Arabella sat on her swing in her garden. Not in a country with dusty hills and old trees. But in her swing, the seat made of wood and tied to rope, which was tied to her tree in the garden. She could even smell the lavender and vanilla smell of her mother. Arabella's eyes flooded with tears, and not the type of tears that you can swallow back. No, it was the tears that kept on collecting in your eyes until they couldn't hold anymore and sprang out, like those flying fish. And soon, they did spring out. Out of Bell's ocean blue eyes. She hated having her father's eyes. She'd rather have her mom's auburn eyes, that turned golden in the sunlight and have green surrounding them. Not average blue eyes that turned pale in the sunlight. At least she had her mother's dark wavy hair. As tears rolled down her cheeks, Arabella fell face down on the ground, and having dirt all over her face.

"Ugh you lazy bum, can you get up and do the dishes? Jesus I'm not the maid. Stop swinging, and actually do some work." That arrogant voice belonged to Arabella's younger brother, Mathew. Arabella stood up and wiped off the dirt and grime from her light-washed skinny jeans and floral top. Her brand new Converses got dirty, but she didn't mind. Arabella tucked the unruly wisps of hair behind her ear, and walked out from the garden and into the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Ok so this is my first story, and I'm kinda nervous. I hope you all give it a try, and please give me your feedback and such. By the way, this is the prologue. It's very short, but just wanted to give an insight on the mood and setting. and yes, Arabella is Danaerys from GoT! :) I'm also new on writing here too, so I don't really know how to operate much haha. But anyways, I hope you guys will like it, and yeah. Also, this book will have swearing and stuff like that, so don't be surprised!

Love, Janna