Chapter 12: Sweet Caress

As I get closer and closer to her ,there is this heart-warming aura around me. Her body, from head to toe is just beautiful just the way it  is . Now, I can feel my body colliding on hers. Katsumi, this is it~

After all those years, mangyayari na ang matagal ko ng hinihintay.

Wait! Palagi ko lang sinasabi to ah. Parang pangalawang beses na ata to. Ah hindi pala! Aishh~ Katsumi naman eh.

>>Flashback Starts<<

Yung nasa comfort room kami noon, that "happened" inside the cubicle,hanggang as upper part ng body lang pala ang nai-touch ko. Akala ko "make love" na ang tawag doon. XD"

Do you even think na sa comfort room talaga namin gagawin yun?! No way~ :-)

>>End of Flashback<<

Yukiko's POV

I can feel Katsumi's body colliding on mine. Bakit ba biglang umiinit ang atmosphere?! O////O" Yukiko, calm down.

Ahh~ Her hand is caressing my cheeks, down to my neck and down to my....WAIT! No, not there. Ahhhh~

"Are you okay,my love?", she asked me gently.

"Yes,I--I am", I answered nervously as I gulp.

Katsumi's POV

Yukiko, why do you have to be so irresistible? At this rate, I will never be able to hold back anymore.

I am now  caressing her breast. Ahh~ This heavenly breast of hers. I started massaging it. The way she moans turns me on so I started squeezing her breasts teasingly.

"Yukiko,I Love You~", I told her gently as I stare at her face while still squeezing her breasts.

"Katsumi,I--I Love You Too~",she replied softly.

I started unbuckling my pants and I can notice her blushing face as she looks away.

I couldn't take it anymore. I wanna do it with her right now. I will take her away in a whole new world for us. This night will be the start.

I slowly take my boxers off and looked at her and she was slowly looking back at me as well. Her sincere eyes melts me down. I slowly crawl on top of her and leaned near her ear,

"Yukiko,may I take your clothes off?", I asked her with a blushing face.

"U-Uh....."

Those are the only words she was able to utter out. I chuckled and blushed as I looked at her in that expression. She was placing her hands on her chest and now, she is spreading her arms wide open as if telling me that I can take it off. I stare at her figure having that face. I blushed more as I witness her totally-embarrassed expression. I slowly take her shirt up to her chest. Her breast really are rarely huge. Damn it,Katsumi! Control it! No,I can't control it anymore.

I softly took her clothes off. I slowly removed her skirt and I didn't notice myself blushing deep red as I look at her underwear and already imagining what's inside it.

Yukiko's POV

I am currently looking away due to my total embarrassment on what she is doing now. I slowly look at her as she removed my skirt and I saw her real-life perverted-look as she looks at my underwear. I quickly closed my legs together. She suddenly laughed and blushed. I looked away with embarrassment and blushed as well.

She slowly poked it. You know where,right?! -////-"

Katsumi's POV

I was so speechlessly blushing as she close her legs together. I slowly poke her vagina. Ahh~ So hot.

I started caressing it tenderly.

I can hear her sweet moan again.

As I keep going further, I crawl up to her again and I started kissing her passionately. I slowly lick her lip as if asking for an entrance. She slowly opens her lips a bit and I slowly slide my tongue in her mouth.

I started kissing her torridly as I caress her cheeks. We were both having a very tender bond as we kiss deeper.

She slowly wraps her arms around my neck. I blushed so red as I finally felt this thing she's doing....

The electric like feeling along my spine.......

Her sweet caress~

I started kissing her real tender and passionate.

We can't stop this now,Yukiko~~

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.......................

-------------- To Be Continued ~~~~