Chapter 19: Thank You For The Light

After what happened, I licked her cheek to express my love and affection. Yup! Such a dog,huh?

I helped her get her clothes on and she's so irresistably cute.

She went out of my room and starting cooking. I followed her right away as soon as I got my clothes on. The way she moves makes me fall in love with her all over again. >3<

After she was done cooking, she looked at me and smiled lovingly at me. I smiled back at her as I walk closer to her.

"This day has just begun but its already complete because of you,my dear." I said to her gently. I could feel her shivering with embarrassment. I hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead. She hugged me back but then she quickly pushed me away.

I was looking at her and I saw her blushing face. I chuckled in the overflowing amazement that I'm feeling right now. She amazed me with her sweet, gentle and cute expression.

Any other girls are nothing compared to this wonderful girl in front of me.

I could never forget the way she changed my life.

I was just a random person in the crowd. Living my life breaking some girl's heart. Because honestly, I have been hurt many many times before. I never believed in true love. Never.

But the day I saw and met this girl, it was like a gun aimed on my chest. And then… Bang! She shoot me down and I fell for her.

I used to have a frozen heart. A frozen heart incapable of love. Incapable of care. Incapable of anything. I was as hard as a rock. I was also a play boy. Take note I said   "I was" which simply means it was before.

The first time I saw her smile, her cuteness, no wait , let me rephrase that, her beautifulness, her bright eyes,  everything's perfect~. She means the world to me.

She made me realize how wonderful this life is. A single touch from her made my life brand new and worthwhile. Instead of leaving me, without a doubt and without hesitations, she stayed and made my life… PERFECT~~~~

Yukiko's POV

I glanced at her and I noticed something…uhmm…wierd? She's talking to herself while smiling crazily at the floor.

I snapped a finger in front of her, "Anou, Katsumi-san , are you o-okay?"

She quickly looked at me and the smile she's wearing doesn't really seemed to disappear from the handsomeness of her face.

I may not know why I left this guy, but all I am sure about is that I know God has a plan and of course, I love this person so much.

I never want to leave her behind…

I don't want to see her sad…

I will protect her in any way I can…

I WILL NOT GIVE UP~

Ironically speaking, it was never in my plan to fall in love with a lesbian. I am not a bisexual or a lesbian, I am a girl. It just happened to be that she is the girl/boy I fell in love with.

I never even expected for us to be lovers right now. Because I thought we'd only be just friends, just siblings and more. Something just came up in my mind.

One day, when I woke up, I just sat on my bed and her image showed up in my mind and I suddenly… blushed. >_______<

And now, this is where I chose to be in and whom I chose to be with.

I hugged her shyly and I could feel her respond by hugging me back.

"I need to go home soon,my love", I said to her gently.

She rubbed my back and buried her face on my head.

"I wanna say something to you…"

"What is it?", I asked her nervously.

"Thank you", she answered briefly.

Katsumi's POV

I looked at her blushing face.

"Thank you for the light… Thank you for staying… Thank you for never leaving my side… Thank you for everything… And thank y-----"

I got cut off when I suddenly felt her tender lips on mine. I quickly carried her to my room and pinned her on the bed while kissed her back passionately. I could her panting between our kisses. I feel like I wanted to let her catch her breath for a while but… why can't I?  I can't seem to release her even for a single second.

She lightly pushed me away as we part from our passionate kisses to catch our breath.

She looked at me and gave me one of her rarest smiles and said, "I d-don't seem to deserve your "Thank You" but then, you're welcome. And also, I thank you for loving me truly. I want you to remember always, As long as I live, every living second, I will love you always. No matter where you are and what you do my love will remain dedicated to you."

She was blushing deep red as she looked away nervously.

I held her hand, "Naku,parang di ka makaka-uwi agad…", I smirked pervertedly.

She blushed as I felt so shy…

Gehee, ito na~~~~

*smirks and then closes the curtains*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

........

-------- To Be Continued~~