Chapter 17: Touch Me

I pinned her on the door gently as I kept squeezing her breast even more. She started moaning sweetly. Her sweet voice is running down my veins. It's giving me the ticklish feeling.

Yukiko, I want more.

I claimed her lips with mine again.  I kissed her deeply and passionately this time.  I put my hands inside her shirt.  I unhooked her bra and squeezed her breasts bare hands.  I pinched her nipples and it made her moan with pleasure a lot more. I bit her lower lip as she groan.

She wrapped her arms around my neck. Oh,Yukiko,you are perfect~

I knew right then and there that we are both feeling the same heat. I started caressing her womanhood. Ah~ So wet~

I kept caressing it and removed her underwear. She shivered a bit and I looked at her blushing face. I bit my lower lip and winked at her. I chuckled seductively as she looked. away blushing. I slowly rubbed her weak spot. The way she moans in pleasure is just so damn hot!~

I inserted two fingers inside her and I could feel her body tremble with pleasure.

Katsumi,gawin mo na~ It's your chance ohh!

Yukiko's POV

Ah~ The way she twist her fingers in and out is driving me crazy.~

Katsumi, I want more too~

I kept moaning more and more to seduce her and tease her.  I started making sexy and hot gestures to capture her. I giggled as I heard her growl. Such a wild wolf~ I lo---I t

hate this idiot! -.- But argh! Okay fine! I love her! Tsk!

I suddenly felt her rubbing her manhood against my wet womanhood.  I started moaning as I close my eyes gently.

Katsumi's POV

I smiled as I saw her closing her eyes gently for which I know she's feeling the same pleasure and desire I am in right now.

"Katsumi,w-why here?"

I chuckled at her question and looked at her in the eyes.

"I don't even know myself. I just wanted to touch you so badly"

I just realized myself blushing after I said that.

She looked at ne and said.....

"Then do it....     Touch Me~"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

........

-------- To be continued~~~~