Chapter 21: Colour Everywhere

Nang nakarating na kami sa mall, I parked my car in the parking lot and got off. I quickly went to Yukiko's door and opened it for her. She blushed as she smiles. Once again, like what a gentleman does, I offered my hand and waited for her acceptance. After she accepted my hand, I made sure she got off the car safely then I locked all the car doors.

We are on our way to the entrance of the mall. I can see couples walking together side by side while holding hands. I blushed brightly and glanced at Yukiko who is walking besides me. In her background, another couple was there and the guy wrapped his arms around her waist and I noticed that the guy touched the girl's chest. I blushed deeply and looked at Yukiko again. She stared at me curiously. She looked at where my eyes' direction was at earlier then she saw the guy still doing the same then he stopped.

Yukiko's face was blushing now as well. What the heck did I just saw? That was---- nice~~~ No, uh, I mean it was yeah, nice~~~~.

A perverted smirk plastered on my face then I got snapped out when she poked my cheek. I smiled and held her hand.

"What are you d-doing?", she nervously asked.

"Just holding your smooth hand,may problema? Bawal ba?"

"Ayy, grabe. Wala naman p-po. Nahihiya and nervous lang ako. Di kasi ako sanay sa holding hands. Wala pang nakakagawa sa akin nito eh.", she answered as she blushed.

"Ahh. Wag kang mag-alala palagi kitang iho-holding hands.", I smirked and chuckled a bit.

She trembled a bit as she blushed. I kissed her cheek and stared at her, "Shall we go now?"

She nodded her head and we started walking inside the mall. We were passing by along a stuffed toy store. Her eyes sparkled with joy and she pulled me towards the store door. I could never help it. I really like her actions. The most beautiful woman that ever existed.

Yukiko's POV

I dragged her inside the store. My eyes wandered around and saw lots of very cute teddy bears.

I quickly ran towards it and tried to reach for it. Then, a boy reached it up for me and handed it over to my hand. The boy smiled at me and I smiled back as well. Suddenly, I saw Katsumi cracking his knuckles as he stand behind the boy. I gulped a bit and quickly bowed my head to thank this boy and I dragged Katsumi with me towards the other corner of the store.

"Anong p-problema mo, Katsumi?", tanong ko sa kanya habang nakatingin siya sa gilid.

Ah, ayaw mong tumingin sa akin?~

Katsumi's POV

I was looking away while I'm having this wanting-to-kill-someone aura -_-

Suddenly..............

I felt her breasts rubbing against my chest. I quickly looked at her chest revealing her cleavage. I drooled and started licking my lower lip. O/////O Y--Yukiko---- I Want You~

I looked at her and she giggled teasingly as she pulled away.

"Titingin naman pala eh. Yun lang pala ang dapat kong gawin?", I blushed deep red with embarrassment. Yukiko naman eh, kung makapag-tease ka parang di ako apektado.... Mamamatay na nga ako dito sa kakaisip sa 'yo eh!~ Kung anu-ano nalang pumapasok sa isipan ko! Naku naman~ Is this all true?! Na-turn on na ako?!?!?!?!

She pinned me on the wall and asked,"Ano? Okay ka lang?"

"No."

"Bakit na naman?", she crossed her arms while holding the teddy bear on her right hand,

"Wala."

"Edi wala!", she looked away.

"Oh sige na nga, sasabihin ko na!"

"Ano?"

"Yung l-lalaki k-kasi eh, chancing sa 'yo."

"Ah,selos ka?"

"Ewan."

"Ewan naman pala eh.", she pouted as she looked away.

"Oo na!~ Nagseselos~ Sobra~", I blushed deep red with the things that I said.

She suddenly gave me one of her sweetest smiles and caressed my cheek.

"Ikaw ha, seloso ka~ Wag kang mag-alala~ Akin ka lang at sa iyo lang ako."

I smiled and said, "Really?"

"Oo naman~"

I held her hand and walked towards the counter. She saw some hair clips and I carried her teddy bear and proceeded to pay it. I got my wallet and searched for my credit card. I glanced at Yukiko and saw 3 guys surrounding her. Mga makakapal mukha! Umalis kayo jan! Akin yan!

Yukiko's POV

I gulped as 3 guys approached me and surrounded me. The first guy stared at me with a maniac expression. The second one trapped me in a corner and the third guy asked for my number.

My entire body was shaking and nervous. K-Katsumi~

Katsumi's POV

I quickly paid it and pushed the boys away and held Yukiko's hand. The other one pulled Yukiko and I punched him on the face. The 2 others tackled me on the ground. Ha! Di ata nila alam na expert ako sa defense skills~ Sorry nalang sila. At a blink of an eye, I was the one tackling them on the floor already. 2 guards entered the store and I felt Yukiko's soft hands on my shoulder and hugged me from behind. Somehow, I could feel my temper dropping because of her sweetness.

The guards captured the three and apologized to me. I nodded at the guard and they walked out of the store. I hugged Yukiko and left the store as well. We walked together, holding hands, staying close to one and another and our hearts beating fast. Bakit ganito?! Hindi naman ito first date namin diba? Bakit ako kinakabahan? O/////O I'm falling in love with her over and over and over again~

A smile plastered on my face as I look at her. I really thank God for giving me such gift. I am so blessed.

My whole world was nothing but black and white but when she came into my life, the colors of the rainbow rushed and brought the life and color back in my eyes. She is my everything~

After that we went to the school supplies and bought the stuff she needs. Then, we went inside a restaurant and ate there. After she was done eating, she excused herself and went to the comfort room. I grinned and...... followed her secretly~ ;)

I pinned her inside a cubicle and locked the door. I kissed her passionately and I could feel her trembling body trying to push me away but no can do~ I deepened the kiss then she started kissing back. She pulled away then I smiled at her.

"Let's do this somewhere private. My place?", I told her as she blushed deep red then I chuckled sexily.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

...........

----------- To Be Continued~~~~