Angelic Ball

Kyra was pulled by the wrist. "You have to wear formal wear to a ball not your battle suit." Alvara said pulling her into a room. Ember and Cordelia was there, they were wearing very expensive dresses. They handed her a green and gold dress. Kyra was forced to wear it. "It is to tight!" Kyra said as she turned around. "It is supposed to be." Ember said as they put a crown made of gold leaves.

They walked out, Kyra felt like she shouldn't be wearing this. Alvara had bought the dress for Artemis. Kyra's blood red hair was put in a bun, the gold clip keeping it in was sparkling as they walked in. Prince Edward was surrounded by girls. He saw the Angelic warriors come in.  Kyra looked like a princess. Prince Edward walked up to Kyra, the girls watched him.

Prince Edward held out his hand. "May I have this Dance?" He said bowing. " I would be glad too." Kyra said taking his hand he lead her to the dance floor. The other girls started to talk. The danced and talked. Prince Edward saw a man out the corner of his eyes. He was the man that tried to kill him a few months ago. At the end of the dance everything happened in a second. Kyra held the Mans arm. Blood dripped down her hand.

Kyra's eyes went black, She stopped the bleeding. The man looked at her shocked. "You monster!" He yelled as he stumbled back. Kyra laughed a little. "I am no monster." Kyra said throwing the knife away. The guards took the man away. Kyra's eyes turned normal. "Are you okay Prince Edward?" Kyra said turning to him. "Yes..." He said as she helped him up.

Kyra walked back to the stage. Alex patted her on the back. "Dance with a prince and save his life. Are you sure he is not falling for you?" Alex said teasing her. "Shut up. I would never even think that, royals are all but figure head for a kingdom, the solders do all the dirty work." Kyra said looking away from Edward. He didn't dance with anyone else. He had fallen in love with a child of the angel of blood.

Kyra walked back to her room. Apollo and Edward talked and walked they heard a noise come from Kyra's room. Apollo quietly opened the door. A man with dark black hair was talking. "You toy with my heart Kyra...Just run with me please." The man said his red eyes looking at her. "You know they can track me, Sebastian..." Kyra said sternly.  "Well...maybe if can find away." Sebastian said letting go of her.  "Sebastian... I know but your brother, will find out your here. You shouldn't be here." Kyra said walking away.

Edward and Apollo ran to get Alex and Lukas. They were running up the stairs. Alex throw open the door. Kyra was limp in the man's arms. "Well hello big brother..." Sebastian said his eyes seemed to glow. Alex held the handle of his sword. "Put her down. Sebastian." Alex said as Alvara and Thanatos ran in. A flash came and they were gone.

Kyra held onto  Sebastian she was playing limp. She got out of his arms. She got onto one of the horses. She pulled Sebastian up, they rode. Kyra kicked the horse. "Faster." Sebastian yelled. He pulled put his cross bow. He aimed it at Alex. Kyra looked in front of her.  There was a cliff. "Sebastian! jump!" Kyra said as she jumped. Sebastian grabbed her and the fell into the river bellow. 

Alex and the other warriors stop. Apollo and Edward stopped. "I hate water." Lukas said looking down. "I hate that it blocks how we can find her." Alex said looking at the water. Apollo got off his horse. "well we have to follow him, if you said what he did." Apollo said jumping. The other did.

Kyra swam up the rapids pulled her away. Sebastian held onto her.  They went under and Kyra's vison went black. Kyra woke up she coughed up water. Sebastian touched her face. "you are hurt don't look." Sebastian said as she felt pain in her leg. Kyra looked and arrow was stuck in her leg. She pulled it out and it began to heal. "Or that..." Sebastian said looking at her. "We have to find a town." Kyra said looking around. 

Kyra and Sebastian found a town. Kyra changed into her battle outfit. Sebastian bought a new outfit and they walked. Kyra need to hid her hair some how. Kyra had bought some things they went back to the river. Kyra sat down and sighed. She dyed her hair  brown. She looked at Sebastian and he looked at her weirdly. "It so weird seeing you with brown hair." Sebastian said smiling. Kyra laughed and they took each others hand they walked along the river. Kyra smiled as she put her hair in braid. "Let build a home here on the out skirts of the town we were in." Sebastian said smiling at her. "Yeah That would be nice." Kyra said looking at the plot of land.