A demon princess

- a month later-

Kyra carried a basket she walked to the small house she now lived him. She loved where she now lived. She didn't have to fight and she was not pressured to get better. Alex and Cordelia rode into town. Sebastian hid her and he locked the door and they ran to the river.  Alex saw them, Kyra had Sebastian bite her hand. She summon a large axe and cut a tree down. They stop, "Brother time to go home! for sister!" Sebastian yelled with worry in his voice.

They disappeared and Kyra saw a village. It had vampires everywhere. "Lord Sebastian is back!" A kid yelled running up to them.  A bunch of kids with red eyes ran up to them. "Sorry that I cause you worry." Sebastian said rubbing a boys head.  A women wearing a red dress ran up to them. "Brother! oh you found a girl..." The women said looking at her. She had the same white hair as Alex and red eyes her pale skin made the dress she was wearing brighter.

The women pulled her along, as Sebastian walked with her. "I am Angelica you are a Kyra Loinheart right?" Angelica said as they walked into a big house. "Yes.." Kyra said  as she was let go. "Honey Sebastian is home! Kids uncle Sebastian is home!" Angelica yelled. A man with light blond hair came down and a boy and a girl came down. "Uncle Sebastian!" The two kids said hugging Sebastian. The kids looked at Kyra. "Who is she?" The little girl said looking at her. "She is a good friend of mine she is part angel. Her name is Kyra." Sebastian said looking at the girl. "Will she become Auntie Kyra?" The boy said looking at her. Kyra blushed and she looked away.

Sebastian turned ran and turned away. "I can't promise that..." Sebastian said looking away. Alex and the other warriors arrived at a house. It was dark. There was a light on in a room. They saw Kyra sitting next to Sebastian and two children and a man and a women were there. "Sister..." Alex said looking at the girl with white hair. "There here." Kyra said as she closed her eyes.

Everyone got up and walked out.  Kyra leaned on Sebastian shoulder. "Kyra just come with us!" Alvara said looking at them. "No I don't want to, I never wanted this power, I never wanted to be treated like a princess. I wanted a normal life, that why I took the drug to hide my powers, I knew it was hiding something!" Kyra yelled. "Kyra come with us." Alex said holding out his hand.

Angelica looked away she pushed her children into the house.  "Your not going to take Kyra way brother not like the last one." Sebastian said pulling Kyra to him. Kyra pushed him away. "God I would rather be with demons! You know I would not be seen as a thing that anyone could use." Kyra said as her wings began to form. "That is the right chose..." Lord Howard said a appearing out of no where.

Lord Howard caught the blade of Angelica's sword and he threw her into a wall. Alex and Sebastian quickly ran to her. Kyra was grabbed by the neck.  There was a large snapping noise. Lord Howard smiled. Kyra turned into a shapeshifted demon. Everyone looked confused.  "God the imposter is gone..." Lord Howard said as he smiled.  "What is going on?" Thanatos said as he realized something.

Lord Howard laughed. "Oh my Prince I know you know what's going on.  We found princess Catherine. She is safe in sound in the demon kingdom. Why don't you see your little sister..." Lord Howard said disappearing.

Thanatos looked as if he was sick. "Thanatos..." Alvara said confused. Thanatos got on his hoarse. "I am going to my kingdom. Don't follow me. Please, I will bring Kyra back." Thanatos said kicking the sides of his hoarse.

Kyra walked the place, she felt like she belonged here. There was an up roared in the roads.  Kyra felt pain in her chest. Her demonic powers were forming. Her hair became a dark black and her eyes turned red. Fangs started to form in her mouth. Thanatos road in Alvara and Sebastian road a few feet behind them. The demons moved out of the way.  The guards opened the gates. 

Thanatos ran inside. He ran throw the halls. He saw Kyra on the floor, he gathered her up. "Sister, look at me." Thanatos said as she turned her head. "It hurts..." Kyra said as she looked at him. Alvara and Sebastian found them. There was blood on the floor. Thanatos was bleeding Kyra's hands were pressed on the wound.  Kyra's hair was like Thanatos's and her eyes were golden. 

Thanatos looked at her. "By powers of the demonic god, I call upon the power to heal the demon prince of his wounds!" Kyra yelled a red light coming out of her chest. Thanatos's eyes fixed on Kyra. They were back in the castle. Kyra's eyes were gold.  The other guardians were freaking out.

Lukas sighed, "So your telling us. The other demonic Presence, is Kyra but why can we still feel her angelic...." Lukas said thinking. "so Kyra is the heir of the Demonic throne." Cordelia said as she looked at her hands. They talked, Kyra reached for the door handle, she stopped. "I must be a monster to them..." Kyra said as Apollo saw her. He ran to her. He saw her eyes, they flashed red.

Kyra truned to face him. He took her hand and lead her outside. Prince Edward waited, he had heard she was back.  Sebastian looked at Edward. "She is going throw a  hard time, if you hurt her in anyway she may go back to the demonic kingdom." Sebastian said looking at him.

Kyra try to get out of his grip. She bit his hand his fangs buried into his skin. She looked up, Prince Edward and Sebastian looked at her. "God what do people don't understand about I want to be alone!" Kyra said turning around. A near by bush caught on fire. Sebastian jumped away from the fire.  "Kyra you need to talk about this." Sebastian said grabbing her hand.

Kyra turned around, tears streamed down her face. She fell to her knees. "I can't take it. It is all  happening so fast I don't know what to do." Kyra said as Sebastian hugged her. "It will be okay. You are the strongest women I know." Edward said looking at her. Kyra looked at them, she smiled you could see the small fangs that all demons had. "Thank you..." Kyra said as she stood up.

Kyra's eyes widen, she turned around. She started to run, they were confused they ran after her. Everyone, was outside. The angelic warrior were in there gear. Kyra ran she was still in her dress. A demon stood there. "I wish to see my princess..." The demon said looking at the angelic warriors.

Kyra walked forward,  she stood there. The demon turned to a human form. "My princess, the demonic lords wish for you to stay in the castle, they want to train you so you can rule..." The demon said holding out his hand. Kyra looked at the demon's hand. "I will go with you as long as we stop attacks on the other kingdoms." Kyra said proudly. Edward grabbed her arm. "Are you insane they will never stop." Edward said holding onto her arm. "I make my own choses, Prince Edward, I see this on is fit." Kyra said pulling her arm out of his grip.

The demon smiled, "Pack your bags my lady...we will be leaving shortly." The demon said smiling at the warriors.  Kyra packed her bag. Alvara and Lukas try to get her to stay. "I will make a change, I will come back if I am allowed me. I am tried of being seen as weak, I will come back I promises." Kyra said walking out of the room.