A declaration of war

George ran down the halls the servents were panicing. Kyra was very sick. They didn't know what to do. Geroge ran in the warlocks were trying to help her.  Kyra looked at Geroge he looked at her with his red eyes. "It will be okay." Kyra said smileing. "Are you sure?" Geroge said holding her hand.  "Your acting like I am dyeing. I would never go with out a fight." Kyra said laughing.

Kyra walked the palace. A hand came over her mouth, She screamed as more men with hoods came around her. They took here away not before her necklace fell off. She straggled untie his hand got off her mouth. "Help someone help!" Kyra yelled as she couldn't turn into her demon or angelic form.  George heard a yell for help. He ran out to see a group of men. He kicked a man in the head his hood fell of. It was a human noble man. Kyra had a knife to her neck. "Why are you doing this!?" Kyra said as she could feel tears in the back of her eye.

The man with his hood laughed, "You are a monster that should be dead." He said throwing a smoke bomb, There was screams in the streets. The town had been set on fire. George helped the maids and servants out of the kingdom. He heard the screams of the dying. Kyra cried as she was taken. She was taken to the palace. She was pushed to the floor of the throne room. Tears ran down her cheeks. "You kill innocent People!" She yelled at the Noble men and women. King Aidan and prince Edward came in and looked confuse. "You didn't have to kill the, they did nothing wrong!" Kyra said tears coming her red eyes. 

King Aidan watched as Kyra turned to look at them. "Did you order this? The killing of my people!" Kyra said standing up. King Aidan looking at her. "I do not know what you are talking about." King Aidan. Kyra looked at them. "I did..." A guard said rising his hand. Prince Edward walked to the man. "You do not give orders with out are permission." Prince Edward said holding out his hand. "You are no longer a guard and we shall keep you in the dungeon." King Aidan said as he walked over to Kyra. The man Screamed as he felt pain in his chest.

He fell over dead, his face as white as a sheet. "Don't touch me, you humans killed my people killed my friends, killed the children of my kind. My kin are dead!" Kyra said tear still running down her face. "This is a declaration of war! An attack of the kingdom of demons shall start a war. You had started a war you never wanted!" Kyra said as the nobles fell to the floor screaming in pain. The pain stopped, Kyra was gone she had left a rose made of blood on the floor.

George saw Kyra in the ashes of the place. He hugged her, she cried into the chest. "We will gather the troops. The human may have allies but I know we could win." Kyra said as she saw thousands of demons gather.