Part 2

MARISSA'S POV
It was now time for my lunch break so now I got my book and went to the cafeteria. Once I got there, I found a table with no one there. I'd rather be alone for now. I open my book and started reading. It's The Outsiders by S.E. Hilton. It's a human book but it's really good. (My favorite book) "Hey loser!" Someone said and I looked up to see a group of boys. Then I saw that Delirious guy. One of them grabbed my book and threw it to the wall." Now why would you do that?" I said." Cause your a loser". The front guy said. He had black hair, and wears a black shirt with a red jacket with white stripes on the sleeves with black pants and shoes." I'm no different to you". I lied." Actually you are since your wearing all black. I mean you look like your dead". A guy next to him said. He had brown hair and was wearing a pink pig hoodie, with jeans, and black shoes." If you think your better than me, then your wrong". I said." You little!" The pig guy said and went for a punch but I grabbed his hand." Don't do that". I said he went for another punch but I grabbed it as well." Or that". I said." How did you?" He said." It's really not that hard to grab a fist. Listen I have a back bone and I don't need this". I said and let go of his fists. He looked down at fist and I smirked so I lifted his chin with my thumb." Don't mess with me....Tyler". I said and his eyes widen and I turned around to get my book and left the cafeteria. You might wonder how I got his name. I'm able to tell what's his name just by looking at him".

DELIRIOUS'S POV
I blushed at the girl of how she can catch a fist. How can a girl be so cute yet be so strong? "HOW THE HELL DID SHE GET MY NAME?! SHE'S NOT EVEN IN ANY OF MY CLASSES!" WildCat yelled." She's a weirdo". Lui said." Yeah, what a weirdo". Vanoss said. I kept staring at her as she leaves." Del?" Vanoss said snapping me out of the thought." Y-Yeah?" I said." What are you looking at?" He said." Nothing. Just thinking". I said." Oh ok". He said. We soon went to class. I had Science with Mr. Neptune. I got to the class and I suddenly saw the new girl Marissa. She was reading the book when she was in the cafeteria." Uh hi". I said. She looked up at me then at the book." Hello". She said and then I sat down. I sat next to her and I wanted to start small talk with her." Um so how's your first day going?" I said." Boring". She said and I chuckled." Yeah school is boring. I wish I can just stay home and watch tv". I said." Okay? I have a question for you". She said." Ok". I said." What were you and your group trying to do?" She said. I stared at her and sighed." Look, my friends and I are bullies but I would just be beating people up. I would also be the quiet one. I'm sorry if they offended you". I said." Offended me? Ha! They did nothing". She said. Wow she's so... bad. I like it." Oh... that's good. I'm Jonathan by the way but my friends call me Delirious". I said." I know. People had said you and your group's names". She said."Oh um ok. Well I'm hoping we could be friends". I said." Don't get your hopes up Jonathan. You still need to earn trust. Trust is most important". She said." Ok". I said and soon the rest of the students came and then the teacher came into the class.
SCHOOL IS OVER...

MARISSA'S POV
I got to my locker and got all of my stuff with my book bag. I then locked my locker and then waited until the bell rang to go." Hey weirdo!" Someone yelled. I turned around and saw The Vanoss Crew looking at me with a tone of glares. Well except for Jonathan. I gave them a death glare and then the bell rang. I walked out of the school and went home. Once I got home, I put my stuff down. Those human teachers gave me assignments so I did those. Once I was done, I decided to go to the library.
"Phoatgdidxke woafriknet". I chant.
Then soon the door appeared. I opened it and walk through the stone hallway. Once I got to the door, I opened it. You probably wonder what my library looks like so here's what it looks.

Then I heard an incoming call from the Mirror to Heaven

Then I heard an incoming call from the Mirror to Heaven. I picked it up to reveal my Mother again." Good afternoon Mother". I said." Good afternoon my darling. How was your first day of school?" She said." Boring. Humans were pestering me. Making comments about my clothes, telling me I'm weird, I even almost got punched. So terrible I should use instead of boring". I said." Well that's how it is in the human world. Your father has told me that would happen. Your just gonna have to get use to it". She said. I sighed and nodded in agreement." Well I must go. Have a good afternoon darling. Goodbye". She said and her reflection disappeared." Goodbye mom". I said. I put on my cloak and started to do some magic.
"Chant in your mind or not in your mind
Fly, fly, fly to the sky
Become lighter then thee clouds up high". I chant.
I soon left the floor and was now floating. I started to fly around the library just to get the hang of it. I landed down and started to make some potions. Once I was done, I checked the time." 6:58. I guess I should get something to eat. Then go out to find some herbs". I said. I closed my potions book and then left the library. I went back to the living room and made the door disappear." I guess I should take off my cloak some I won't be detected". I thought. I took my cloak and then the house.