Part 9

MARISSA'S POV
It was now the weekend and I was just reading my book. That is until I decided to go to have a walk in the forest. I looked out and saw that it was drizzling. I then put on my blood red cloak.

I soon left the house and walked into the forest

I soon left the house and walked into the forest. It was so quiet and I enjoyed the quiet. I looked up into the sky and sighed." This universe is......odd". I said. As I kept walking the rain started pouring down. Luckily I had a spell so I can't get wet or my cloak. As I kept walking, I suddenly heard something behind me. I walked faster and it was gone. I found some herbs so I decided to pick them out. Once I have enough, I kept walking. That's when I heard the thing again. It was footsteps. I continued to walk faster but it was catching up to me. That's when I felt a stop because of my cloak. It wouldn't let go and I kept pulling on it." Stop trying. Your not going anywhere". A voice said. It sounds familiar." Why?" I said." Cause I want a explanation Marissa". The voice said. My eyes widen when the person said my name. This person sounds like.... Jonathan. I slowly turned around and saw his face. Filled with anger and suspicion." Why are you following me?" I said." I should be the one asking questions. Why are you out here picking up plants? You are being odd. First it was your eyes, then that weird language, now your out with in the middle of the forest picking up plants. I want a explanation now". He said. I looked at him with shock but with... confusion. How could a mere human just would follow some person? But that's not the case." I.... I can't tell you". I said." Why not? Do you not trust me?" He said." N-No". I said." Please. Just tell me. I won't make fun of you". He said." Don't bluff with me". I said." But I'm not. Please I won't tell anyone". He said. I sighed. Why are mere humans so stubborn when you just say no?" You promise you won't tell?" I said." Yes yes I won't!" He said. I sighed." Follow me". I said. He did and we got all the way to my house. We went inside and we got to where I make my door visible." Why are you just stand here?" He said." Just watch". I said. I then closed my eyes." Phoatgdidxke woafriknet". I said and the door appeared. Jonathan gasped." WHAT THE HELL?!" He yelled and covered his mouth." Inside voices please?" I said putting a finger on my lips. I uncovered his mouth and opened the door. I walked in and he follow and close the door." How do you have this?" He said. I ignored him and I went to the door. I opened it and we walked inside the library." What is all this?" He said." Jonathan I'm a witch". I said. He looked at me then started to laugh." You?! A witch?!" He said as he laughs." You don't believe me?" I said." No. I mean, witches are fake. Plus your beautiful and witches are just green skin creatures with long noses and warts on their noses". He said." That's what a human would think but witches are very real. And we witches don't look like that. Again humans would think that". I said." Ok then prove it". He said." Didn't the door appearing enough?" I said." No~". He sang. I rolled my eyes and sighed." Fine". I said. I went over to my spell book and looked for a fire spell. He crossed his arms with a smirk on his face. I'll show him not to mess with a witch.
"Goddess of the sun
I call upon the ball of fire to give me fire I want this to come true I want to bend it to mote it be". I chant.
Soon a ball of fire appeared in my hand. His eyes widen and his arms unfold." Believe me now?" I said. He nodded quickly. I made the fire ball disappear." Your.... a witch? Wow". He said." I can't tell no humans. You are the only one". I said." I'm sorry". He said." It's fine if you promise not to tell anyone". I said." I won't if...". He said." If what?" I said." If you teach me to do magic". He said. A mere human.... wants to do witch craft? I stared at him for a moment and chuckled." You are a very interesting human Jonathan. This is a very odd request but I shall teach you". I said." Thank you". He said." You are welcome. We should start tomorrow. So you can learn the basics". I said." Ok". He said. We then left the library and I made the door disappear." Well I see you tomorrow then". He said and I nodded. He left and I closed the door. I leaned against the wall. What did I just agreed to?