Part 28

MARISSA'S POV
I was inside and then I sighed feeling weary. "Hello miss". Someone said. I turned around to see a male in a black suit attire looking at me.

"Who are you? How did you get in my house?" I said

"Who are you? How did you get in my house?" I said. "Oh are you Princess Marissa?" He said. "Indeed and how do you know that?" I said. "MARISSA!!" Someone yelled and I tumbled down by a certain werewolf. Marcus. "I missed you!" He said wagging his tail. "Marcus..... off". I said. "R-Right". He said. "So you finally came back". I heard Alaric said. I turned around and saw that all the vampires and Anneka is in the room. "What are you doing here? I thought you were back with your families. And who is he?" I said at the male gentleman. "Oh we were with our families but we came back thanks to my mother and they decided to give us some servants. If we are gonna live here, at least we need some servants while we're gone. This man here is one of them but he is your butler". Lovell said. "It is an honor to meet you young mistress. My name is Samael Night. I will be your butler from this point on". He said. I stared into his eyes. He definitely isn't a vampire. "I sense you aren't a vampire. Let me guess. Your a demon?" I said. He smiled. "Indeed I am. My compliments to your excellent eyes, young mistress". He said. I nodded. "Quite. Everyone tomorrow is time for us to go to school. I suggest everyone go to bed immediately". I said. "Aw. Can we stay up just a little while longer? Me and Teddy were having a tea party with little sister. Isn't that right, Teddy?" Damien said talking to Teddy. "No. Tomorrow we must go to school. No more excuses". I said. Everyone sighed in defeat and they all went to their bedrooms. "Samael". I said. "Yes young mistress?" He said. "Do you have somewhere to sleep? Or do you even sleep?" I said. "Indeed I do have a room of my own. If you didn't mind, the vampires have created more space and put in more rooms in the house". He said. "I do not mind. I was just wondering. I didn't want to think that you were my butler and you had no place to sleep". I said. "That is very kind of you to think that, young mistress". He said. I sighed. "Go to sleep for now. Start working in the morning. Goodnight". I said. "Yes my young mistress. And a goodnight to you as well". He said and I teleported to my room. I heard a soft noise and then looked to see Fawn. "Oh my. Fawn it is nice to see you again and may I say you have grown a little". I said and pet Fawn. I then changed into sleeping attire and soon fell asleep.
NEXT DAY...
I started to wake up feeling still weary from yesterday. I got up and grabbed my towel. I then went to the bathroom and started to shower. I suddenly heard a knock. "Yes?" I said. "Young mistress, I laid out some clothes for you once you are done". I heard Samael said. "Thank you. You may leave now". I said. Once I was done with everything I need to do in the bathroom, I wrap the towel around me and went to change into the clothes. I saw the clothes laid on the bed and then put them on. I wore a black flowery crop top, jean shorts, and white shoes. (Ignore the rest)

I was about to fix my hair when suddenly I heard a knock on the door

I was about to fix my hair when suddenly I heard a knock on the door. "Come in". I said. The door open to reveal a woman in a maid outfit. "Hello your highness. I've came to fix up your hair for this 'school' thing you need to go to". She said. "I'm perfectly fine of doing my own hair, thank you". I said. "But your highness...". She said. "You may leave. Do not worry. I've done my own hair before. Just please assist the others". I said. "Alright. As you wish princess". She said and left. I finished fixing my hair and suddenly heard Fawn meowing. "Good morning Fawn. I shall see you later". I said and pet him. I placed some food and water for him and I grabbed my things for school and left my room. I then went to the kitchen only to find Samael talking to a maid. "Ah young mistress. Princess Anneka has told me that you like Earl Grey tea so I had the opportunity to make a pot for you". He said handing me a cup of tea. "Why thank you Samael. I was hoping to make some tea. I guess you beat me to it". I said. I drank the tea until it was time for me and my friends to leave. "We must go now so keep the house spotless". I said. "Yes my young mistress". He said bowing to me. Soon me and my friends left the house but only to be stopped by a long 'car'. "What is this?" I said. "Mother also brought us a limo so we can go to school instead of walking". Lovell said. "Mother and father started creating these when the technology in our home started to advance. Isn't that right Teddy?" Damien said. "Fufufu~, I could get a lot of attention of the girls with this". Alaric said. We got in the 'limo' and it drove off to school. Once we got there, I noticed that once the 'limo' parked, some of the students spotted it and opened the doors of the school. "Cmon let's go". Marcus said. We got out and I suddenly heard a gasp. It was the students. "Pick us up in 8 hours". Lovell said. "Yes your majesty". The driver said quietly. The limo left and we then noticed a lot of the students looking at us with widen eyes. "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?! GET OUT OF OUR WAY!!" Lovell said. The students yelped and ran back inside. I sighed. Lovell needs to know he can't just do that. But good thing he didn't use to evil dark voice. We got inside the school and started our day.