Chapter 15 - Betrayal [1]

Yay!! So chapter 15 is here. I hope you will like it. Please leave your comment below and also hit that vote button if you love my story. Thank you!!

________________________________________________________________________________

"NOOO!!" Cancer and Pisces gasped the moment Krono and the legendary weapons along with the Demon King and Demon Generals got away.

"So-- now what are we going to do? They got Krono and the weapons!" Leo asked dejectedly.

"We don't know!" Capricorn sigh.

"I think its best if we go back to the camp and tell Headmaster Orion everything that happened. He might know what to do." Virgo suggested.

Capricorn nodded his head and started walking towards the direction of the camp followed by the rest of the knights with defeated look on their faces.

The knights walked towards back to the camp, but instead of getting a warm welcome from Headmaster Orion and some other knights, what they saw was something they didn't expect.

The camp was so quiet - too quiet. Its like nobody lived their. All you can see are empty houses. But what shocked them the most was some of the bloods that splatter here and there.

"What happened here?" Pisces asked the question running through their heads.

"It looks like something happened here. A fight or something?!?!" Leo stated unsure of what really happened.

"Whatever happened here is quite... brutal, I guess. I mean you can't just ignore the blood splattered everywhere." Taurus said and at the same time scrunch his nose because of the smell of the blood.

"We need to find Headmaster Orion and asked what happened here." Capricorn suggested. The rest of the knights nodded their heads with no hesitation, wanting to get away from the horrible sight and smell of blood everywhere.

The knights started walking towards the direction of the temple where the Headmaster Orion and the members of Council of Celestia resides.

When they arrived at the temple, they walk towards the front door, opened it and walk inside.

When they arrived inside, they started calling for someone. Anyone.

"HEADMASTER!!"

"HEADMASTER ORION, ARE YOU HERE??

"HELLO, ANYBODY HERE??"

"HELLOOOI??"

"IS SOMEONE HERE???"

"CAN SOMEONE ANSWER US??? ANYONE???"

But no such luck, the six knights got no answer from Headmaster Orion or anyone from the temple.

"Where is Headmaster? Everyone? Why is nobody answering?" Asked a distress Cancer.

"Can, Calm down! Maybe Headmaster or anyone for that matter is not here. Maybe they went to the library to search about what happened or something." Pisces said - wanting to be the optimistic for the group.

"I guess you're right!" Cancer said -calming a little bit.

"Sorry to burst your bubble but the Headmaster or anyone from the council is not in the library, like Pisces said." An all familiar voice said from the dark.

"Huh? What do you mean? How do you know Pisces' name? Who are you and How do you know where are they?" Virgo asked pointing her sword towards the intruder along with the rest of the knights.

"Don't worry. You already know who I am." The intruder said stepping out of the dark.

When the knights saw the suppose intruder, they all gasped.