Day 6

[A/N]

I took so much time.. thinking about which stranger should I write a letter to. Then it clicked finally- there was one.. who came above all. Who deserved much more than a letter. Right now, I can do only this. So here it is!

~*~

DAY 6- LETTER TO A STRANGER

Dear Stranger,

We don't always find a savior in our times of need. I have always though! The times I have prayed for something,  most of the times i've been answered positively. However an encounter with you, made me realise the intensity of some situations.

We just crossed paths for a few seconds,  but those seconds matter very, very much. Because, in those few seconds you saved my life.

The people of my city have always been known to go out of their way to help others. I've never respected this fact more untill I met you! You came forward among all the crowd, when everybody had stood still. You even shouted at me for my carelessness. It was publicly loud and embarrassing, but I didn't mind. I deserved that. Because in those few seconds,  fear had gripped me like anything. I shudder to think what would've happened if you hadn't acted in the last minute.

I did learn a lot from our incident. I value life more dearly, and always be aware of limits even when I'm having fun. I definitely don't ever want to repeat an incident like that again. Ever! It's not always that i'll find a savior like you!

Maybe it takes a stranger to teach you some lessons. And you, Mr Unknown, I owe you a lot.

All I want to say is, thank you. It's the least I can do. I felt so guilty that at that moment, I was so shaken up that I didn't glance back to show my gratitude. It was silly of me. Now that I got this chance, I hope I did it well.

Love,

Me.

xx

~*~