Day 2

[A/N]

Teenage crushes! What a topic! Oh Im sure I'm going to re-read this letter later in life and laugh! Anyway,  go on. Happy reading :)

~*~

DAY 2 - LETTER TO MY CRUSH

Dear Austin Perez,

We've all in some point of our life encountered that feeling of secretly liking someone, secretly having your eyes on them, secretly wishing they knew, but deep inside being afraid of what the outcome would be. Keeping it hidden, locked inside, just hoping that maybe one day the moment would finally come when they will notice you! You, dear Austin, have the honour of being my crush.

I still remember your grand appearance, the first day I saw you, when you walked in class smartly and everybody's eyes turned to look at you. You were easily one of the best looking guys in high school. That became clear the moment you walked in.

You were quite the mystery guy then. You still are, maybe. Nobody knew about you, where you're from or what was your name even. I had started calling you 'Mystery Man' in my head along with a dozen other nicknames. Leaving everything else, my mission at that point had been to find out your name. Atleast! Which was quite a task, since you talked to a few selected people in class.

And then, a routine began. Hurrying up to reach class early to get to sit in a seat nearest to you, staring at the class door waiting for you to come, getting more than excited to see you enter and blushing like crazy when we have eye contact.

It's a wonderful feeling, having a crush. All crushes need not turn into something serious. And honestly, I don't expect anything such thing too. It's just that, seeing you was one thing I looked forward to everyday. It made my mornings brighter!

After what seemed like years, I did manage to get to your name. Austin Perez. I've said that name in my head as many times as I can remember. Don't think of me as some creepy person, it's what crushes do to people. I don't remember thinking very clearly when you were around.

My bestfriend knew about this silly crush of mine. And she made the full use of it by teasing me every time you passed by, or everytime your name was mentioned anywhere. This only led to one thing, my feelings becoming stronger every time I blushed beet root red.

There was a phase when I had started thinking that you had a girlfriend. Considering the female attention you got, you rarely talked to any girl or even looked twice! And so it was concluded that you were in love with somebody else. I wasn't heartbroken, but maybe felt a pang of jealousy. Isn't this the best part about crushes? I'd prefer this anytime over love.

This time my investigation lead me no where and I had finally given up, when the day finally arrived! On a bright school morning, you came up to me and striked up a conversation. I don't remember much, it was about school stuff. It wasn't much, but I was on cloud 9 that day! Austin Perez finally talked to me!

The first thing I did was tell it to my bestfriend. She had got really excited and I remember talking about it all day with her. See what the power of your small 'hello' can do?

I didn't care about the girlfriend part anymore. Atleast I wasn't non existent to my crush! To this date, we exchange polite hellos and smiles, and I like it that way. I hope we can be good friends in the future, Austin.

Love,

Me.

xx

~*~

That's it! Finally done! I know i've kept a lot of people waiting for this letter, sorry about that. I finished just in time!

Tell me if you got reminded of your own crush ^_^ And don't forget to vote and comment!