Day 5

[A/N]

Sorry this is a short one! Studies and everything took up my time! Apologies.

~*~

DAY 5 - LETTER TO MY DREAMS

Dear Dreams,

We have to dream in order to become a dreamer.

~A . P. J Kalam

How true it is! If you don't start dreaming itself, overcome the fear of failure in it, you'll never be called a dreamer! There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of fear.

Dreams are something which are beyond our control. It's said whatever we think of right before we sleep, appears in our dreams. I don't think it's true though. Because  I've had all kinds of dreams. 

Day dreams- Distractions from current work.

Pie-in-the-sky dreams -Wild ideas of no strategy or basis in reality.

Bad dreams- Worries that breed fear and paralysis.

Idealistic dreams- The way the world would be if I were in charge.

Vicarious dreams -Dreams lived through others.

Romantic dreams -Belief that a certain somebody is going to make me happy.

Career dreams - Belief that career success will make me happy.

In most of these dreams, we see a good and a better future for ourselves, emotionally, financially and mentally. Me too, like any other person dream of success and achievements, in all aspects. I am not a small dreamer, I have never dreamt small. So the problem of settling for less than I deserve doesn't occur in my case.

Successful is not the only word I wanna be in future. I dream of becoming a good person too. I wanna excel in my career, have fun while working too and have good strong relations too.

I don't exactly know how I'm going to do it, but I have the confidence to fulfill it. Since I have the courage and taken the initiative to start dreaming, twenty percent of my work is already done. I don't have hardships in my life right now but I'm driven to keep goals to maintain this. And I hope I will.

Love, 

Me.

xx

~*~

Dreamers! Tell me how it was!

Awaiting your comments!